Mia Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mia Again

Just wanted to say Good Morning!!! AF yesterday. Even have gone back to the gym. Went to the markets this morning at 6 oclock and enjoyed the fresh air without being hungover. Just juiced myself a carrot, apple, celery, ginger and betroot juice had a smile on my face as i drank it. Going to the gym this morning again. It's amazing how you feel when you go AL even for one day. Actually I did not even have a puff of my boyfriends cigarette to stop the craving for AL. Did not even chew my nails. YUK! So today is going to be the same just wish me luck between 4 and 7 oclock. Wine oclock time. Poison time if you ask me. Thankyou for all the stories it is helping me soooo very much. Sometimes you think you are the only one that feels like we do. Anyone like to join me today to be AL again today???? :l

Mia Again

Hi Mia
    Absolutely I am with you all the way. Check out chat at poison o'clock today that might help. Strangely enough I have always bitten my nails and being AF for 16 days they are bloody well growing all by themselves! I just noticed it yesterday and it's just another thing to feel grateful for.
    Have a great day.
    BH

Comment

Mia Again

good job. keep it up you can do this .good luck and god bless
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mia Again

Thanks. Boozehag I have tried the chat room and I cannot seem to make it work. I need it at wine oclock time. Still have not bitten them but am craving a puff of a ciggy and yes thought about that red wine. But still AF. I love your name!!! And thanks tlrgs how are you going?? Boozehag I hope I can make it as far as you have. Way to go!!!!! Back to my vaccuming I cleaning everything keeping busy!!!!

Comment

Mia Again

Hi Mia
          I have sent you a PM and can meet you in chat later on or tomorrow if you like.
          BH

Comment

Mia Again

Good morning boozehag. I made it through wine oclock. But I just read your message I do not know what a PM is and I just went into the chat room aahhhh I cannot make it work!! I,m not good with computers. Two days sober no nails but did have a puff of a ciggy then felt very sick from it which is good. Wish me luck today I am going to catch up to you. Weekend coming up though. I hate Saturdays and Sundays afternoons. :l

Comment

Mia Again

Hey Mia

Congratulations on 2 days AF :goodjob:

A PM is a private message. When you're logged in to this site, towards the top of the page on the right hand side there is a section that says "Welcome, Mia". Underneath that it says when you last visited, and then underneath that it says "Private Messages". Click there and you'll see the message from BH.

Below is a screen shot of where you need to click.

Not sure what the problem is with chat - what (if anything) do you see when you try to get on?

Keep up the good work.

Wooflet Attached files [img]/converted_files/485624=3268-attachment.gif[/img]

Comment

Mia Again

Ok it didn't display the screen shot so you'll have to click on "untitled.gif"

Comment

Mia Again

Hi Mia and Wooflet (notice you are both in oz so you we might get onto chat at similar times?)
                  Mia I just sent you the private message to explain how to get on chat. Its reproduced below.
                  Good to see you are on day 2 now well done. Dont panic about the weekend just think if you can get through a weekend AF it will be so cool and give you great encouragement. Also lots of people go on chat to keep themselves occupied. I will be around too if you need to chat. Weekends dont make any difference to me really as I used to always try to get my drinking out of the way during the week so I wouldnt ruin the weekend! At least with binges you could plan for the in between days unless someone/thing interfered with the binge cyle..... If I had something on I had to go to like a party I had to make sure that I drank (to excess) 2 days before hand to stop me drinkiing the night before and to make sure I was in fine fettle for drinking at the party. Occasionally I peaked early and wouldnt be able to go to whatever the function was. How fucked up is that...... Seemed quite logical at the time. No more tho.
                  BH

Contents of PM below
                  Sometimes there are problems getting into chat. Did you just click on the live chat link up top? I usually click on it and wait for the Java thingy to come up - if it doesnt come up straight away I just open another MWO main page and keep reading and posting etc whilst leaving the chat thing to sort itself out and it usually does. If you look on the bottom of the main page left hand side you will see if anyone is in chat. If there is no one there you can just go there yourself and someone should spot you and come and talk to you. Or else if no one is there but you see people logged on to the main site just PM them and ask them to meet you in chat. Anything goes as far as I can see and every one wants to help. BH

Comment

Mia Again

BH isn't it crazy just how much strategising and mind-game playing is involved when we're on the booze. I'm an every day drinker so my planning is different, but still insane.

And if I'm out and feel I'm getting too drunk I immediately want to come back home - not to go to bed, but to finish the job off in private.

The sad thing is like you said, it all seems quite logical at the time...

Hey on a funny (trivial) note, last night I dreamt that Dr Phil and his wife flew down to Australia just to have an intervention with me over my drinking. They did it on my b'day and I couldn't open my presents until the intervention was over! How funny/pathetic is that??!!

OK now that I've admitted I watch Dr Phil please don't hold that against me, or the fact that I'm obviously nuts...

Comment

Mia Again

Speaking of nuts that reminds me of a joke. Did you hear about the guy who went to see his shrink he was naked but completely wrapped in clingfilm. The shrink said I can clearly see your nuts!
                      Not my best work I know.
                      I dont watch Dr Phil myself cos he annoys the hell out of me he is so sanctimonious and as for his wife with the facelift in the audience oh puh leese.. but I wouldnt judge anyone else for watching it. I watch all sorts of drivel. With your dream maybe you read something about him offering to do an intervention with poor old Britney Spears? Not sure what the birthday presents signify though. Is it your birthday soon?
                      If I was out drinking I would never go home - I would go anywhere but home I had to keep the party going at all costs for as long as possible. We all have our own weird ways dont we.
                      BH

Comment

Mia Again

BH LOL!! [aside: that's the first time I've used a forum-speak acronym -used to wonder what the hell people were saying, took me ages to figure it out!]

No I didn't see the Dr Phil/Brittany Spears episode - even I have standards ;o) I know what you mean about the sanctimonious part and frankly his wife is just scary, but compared to what else is on at that time, Dr Phil is prime time viewing. I work from home, so I need some kind of diversion at lunch time. Plus over the years I've kind've grown to like him, warts and all...

My birthday was last week, so I guess that part makes sense.

Mia, sorry for hijacking your thread. Hope the reason you're not on here tonight is cos you're going great guns.

Wooflet

Comment

Mia Again

Me Again

Good Morning. thanks for the messages nice to see people on the same time zone. Did not make day 3 AF. But only had 1 glass of red.... not going to bash myself up over it. Today another day. I wish I could talk to u guys at wine oclock time but I hide most of my drinking from my boyfriend. He arrives home usually at wine oclock time and does not know i am on this site. Have to go now off to work. :l

Comment

Mia Again

Mia, one glass progress, don't you think? Boozehag, I keep saying how much I love your name. Wooflet, can we talk about the Dr. Phil thing? You've warmed up to him? Dr. Phil should be ashamed of himself.

Welcome to all three. Been meaning to say hi. Enjoying your posts.

Comment

Mia Again

Hi Myra

Yep one glass is progress. I supppouse I did not think of it that way so thanks!!! At least I'm not hungover. I love Boozehags name as well. How r u Boozehag? You would be on about day 19 AF. How's is it feeling? :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                              X