Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McNair, retires today....what a career.

McNair, retires today.
    What a career he had. ( Oilers. Titans, Ravens )
    I quess the Ravens will be fighting again to see who the new Quarterback. I'm pulling for Troy, Boller's the reason we went for McNair in the first place. The NFL Draft is next week. They say (Kiper's Report) that they'll go after Matt Ryner (BC/ Quarterback) if Atlanta does'nt get him first. Waiting for the Draft....IAD !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Thought I 'ld post this again....knowing that thier are'nt too many guys out thier ! Just wanted to get it out too as many guys as I could.....IAD !
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

McNair was a good quarterback.

It is kind of fun to watch the new crop coming in, though. Some good talent in there.

Cindi (disguised as a guy..)
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

As a Season ticket holder, I have been invited too quite a few Fan Fairs.....on draft day. I never go but they make a big deal about it. I'll be at home checking everything out ! IAD !
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD, I always hate to see the good ones retire! Living near LA I haven't had a team in a very long time so the last local QB I remember retiring was Vince Ferragamo... I do live just an hour north of San Diego now so I've adopted the Chargers as my team. Good luck in the draft!!
          I went to my doctor and told him I had a serious drinking problem and that I was in desperate need of a solution. He said, 'Stop drinking.' I said, 'I don't get it..' He said, 'Go home and think about it.'

Comment

Mac,
            I wish they 'ld make up thier minds about LA ! Their a Big Market ! The problem is that the Raiders Daddy has been using LA as a pawn ! I hear that they're going to build a big Stadium to intice an NFL team,, Good Luck ! IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
            X