Weight loss - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight loss - Week 2

How did everyone do this week? I did pretty good although I was starting to get a little tired of not eating bread/potatoes/pasta. I know it is just one more week of that and then start introducing healthier ones back into my diet.

I'm down 7lbs this week! That is amazing. This is the lightest I've been for sure this year, more like since last summer. So even though I would love some bread or pasta, these dramatic results are keeping me inspired to stick with it one more week. Hubby is doing it with me and he's down about the same.
    Marcie

Weight loss - Week 2

Holy cow that's great!!!!
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

Way to go memarcie--that is awesome! I was going to weigh in today, but I had a terrible eating day yesterday--cravings and hungry! I might see what tomorrow brings!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

I weigh in tomorrow. Cross your fingers!

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

seven pounds in a weed? holy cow...congrats!
          ive been more active this week, went dancing, played tennis....results will take longer than i wish though....

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

Marcie 7lb is excellent!!! Well done ........

I'm weighing on monday morning so we shall see .......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

I don't expect to be even close to that next week. The book said 8 -14 lbs the first 2 weeks. I'll probably lose 1 lb next week. I know the first week of dieting can be water weight some and plus I pigged out the night before the diet just because that's what you're supposed to do , LOL.
              Marcie

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

I lost 3 pounds this week. I'll take it. But I've bounced around this number for a couple of weeks. Next week I want to drop to a new low.
                Member since January 2008
                AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

I lost 6 lbs this week. I didn't cheat at all but I admit that I lost the book for a few days and just ate what seemed right. Like memarcie, I don't think next weeks results to be nearly that much. It is encouraging, though. Beck
                  Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

Scale says I'm down 3 pounds, I suppose it's mostly water weight, but at least I'm almost back to where I started last spring. I did force myself to get out and do some yard work this weekend, and helped hubby with a farming project that involved lots of bending, kneeling, walking, and climbing on and off the tractor. Now I just need to get in the habit of walking daily and eating right more often than not!

If I can ever get rid of this nagging headache and fatigue I think it would help!
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

4 pounds.

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

I didn't get chance to post on this thread yesterday. I've lost 4lbs, 31lbs to go.
                        Could anydody tell me if I'd be ok to stay on phase 1 of the diet for 3-4 weeks? I don't have the book. I really don't mind it and I'm enjoying the healthy veggies, salad and fish.

:thanks:
                        want
                        :h
                        AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
                        There's fire in your eyes,
                        Bite me, excite me,
                        I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
                        Brings eternal flame.
                        Open me to heaven,
                        To heal me again.

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

I stay mostly on Phase 1. I very rarely have any sort of carb - especially white flour based things.
                          I don't know what the limit is but I figure I'll indulge in some fruit when I feel like it.

I have lost 37 pounds and have probably 40 - 50 to go still so being in Phase 1 as long as I can stand it is the best option for me.
                          Member since January 2008
                          AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

Here's a link I got via email today that gives a quick overview of foods to eat.

Grocery Shopping Secrets
                            Marcie

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

Thanks,
                              I think I might stay on phase 1 for four to six weeks then, I really don't mind it, plus I think it's helping with AL cravings.

Tired, 37lbs is fantastic, how long has it taken you to lose all that, if you don't mind me asking? :goodjob:

Memarcie, I've had a quick look at that link and saved it in my favs, looks really good, it's gonna be a great help.

thanks again
                              want
                              :h
                              AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
                              There's fire in your eyes,
                              Bite me, excite me,
                              I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
                              Brings eternal flame.
                              Open me to heaven,
                              To heal me again.