Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos

Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and black pepper. Add oil to pan. Add pork, and saut? 4 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from pan; place in a bowl. Add onion and jalape?o to pan; saut? 5 minutes or until tender. Add broth; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in tomato; simmer 2 minutes. Return pork and accumulated juices to pan. Stir in cilantro and lime juice; cook 1 minute or until pork is done. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture into each tortilla; roll up.
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos

Uh, Yum!!

I am going to make this this week, too.

It falls right into my hubby's nutritional requirements and mine.

(I might omit the tortillas for his sake.)

Thanks, Hippie!!

Love,
    Cindi
    XXXV
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos

I can tell you right now as I gaze into my culinary crystal ball...it's yummy!

Cindi you can use romaine lettuce leaves for shells (you probably already do that)
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos

Thanks Hippie--I'm going to try this out also!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
        X