sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

my drinking has not been good like i siad in my last thread im ok for a few days then im gone again
    biascically i just know its self destructuive self medication have to see my shrink 2 morrow
    shes knows im a alcoholic what shell say i dont know
    im tired

sunday

Jay, you know the drill so there is no way I'll bore you. But please stop drinking and please go give your body the rest it needs.

Tomorrow come back and let us know what your Dr says. I hope everything works out for you. I'm so sorry that you icon says 'lonely' right now. I understand more than you'll ever know. Get some rest. It's the best thing you can do for yourself right now and you deserve the TLC.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

sunday

im just in tears right now .. i hate alcohol and what it does to me but i cant stop im ok for a few days than bang icant go to rehab cos im not physically dependant
      tommrow is another day
      god.devil who the fuk knows

Comment

sunday

Oh Jay ..........

Listen, you know that I care about you .......

Concentrate on how good you feel when you are AF ......

Please check in tomorrow and let us know how you get on tomorrow ......

I WILL see you in london on the 17th!!!!!!

Love & Hugs. BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

sunday

hi thnks for the support im optimistic about my appt and today is day one AF and ill continue to trymy best after all thats all i can do

Comment

sunday

Jay - I'm thinking of you too - I really am. When it all feels realy lonely remember the loads of people walking with you, beside you and behind you, and in front too to ward off nasties....

I do hope you can come to the 17th - even for a wee while like last year; it was good to see you.

And yes, your best. The Four Agreements in the Toltec wisdom =

1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
            Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don't Take Anything Personally
            Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don't Make Assumptions
            Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best
            Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

It really helped me. So I pass it on with love.
            don Miguel and don Jose Luis Ruiz

Love to you Jay -
            FMS xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

sunday

Hi Jay,
              when you see your threapy 2day there is no rehearsal just be yourself go with the flow you will be ok you dont need to say nothing she will do the talking....But mixing drinks with medication is not a good idea...hope all goes well for you today.

Love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

sunday

Jay, I thought that being a binge drinker and not getting the shakes meant I didn't need rehab - infact an alcohol worker told me last summer I was not suitable for residential treatment.

Well, at the beginning of March I was so fed up I booked myself into treatment and it has turned my life around - totally. I didn't realise that the rollercoaster I was on, including the mood swings/anxiety after a binge were all symptoms of withdrawal. So even though I could go for days without a drink I was dependent.

Don't rule it out.

Comment

sunday

Hi Jay,

I hope you can manage to kick it for a while at least.
                  I know you know what to do. It's just a case of doing it.

Your friend......

Comment

Working...
                  X