Link: 4 Ways to baby your liver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the Real Age Newsletter sent directly to my e-mail and thought I would share this article with anyone interested. There are a lot of sub-links in the article as well. Most of the info we are aware of, but I didn't know that too much Vit A is bad for your liver.

So FYI....

4 Ways to Baby Your Liver - RealAge Tip of the Day

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Thankful, Thank you. I went on to that site and registered. I have two of Dr Oz books. Have just started "You on a diet" . Maybe I should start with "You the owners manual" Thanks again for the great info.

Comment

Oh my gosh! I haven't been on that site in over a year so I updated my realage test. !!! Usually I am a rated as a couple of years older than i really am but today it is 7.5 years older!!!! It's the booze and the cigarettes. Added to that I have pretty much secluded myself from contact with friends and family - booze shame. And my nutrition, which I usually take care to monitor has just fallen by the wayside. I hope to be able to update the AL consumption in a few months - with hopefully lots of AF days and get that number down. Thanks for reminding me about the site. I am almost done with day 2 AF. But I really want a cold beer from the fridge. But no.
      Wasted Time (NO MORE!)

Comment

Oh, that Real Age Test can really be an eye opener! I've taken it twice in a year. There is some improvement since I quit drinking. But I was hoping to see more! lol

It definately makes you think.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Thankful,

Thank you. I take the test occassionally, too, but haven't been to the site for some time. Will start to check it out regularly.

Hugs, Best

23 days AF
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
          X