Gas Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Anyone?

A friend of a friend of mine wonders if anyone has noticed an increase in gas production since starting the programme?

Gas Anyone?

I could run a methane powered vehicle......but then I have double whammy, thought it was just me....I have had gastric bypass....the mechanics of which mean I don't burp....and I drink a *lot* of carbonated beverage....and that gas has to go somewhere....but I have noticed an increase since starting the program

I have become a stealth walker....getting that exercise walking across the parking lot vigrously....

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Urp! Fffffft!

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Does it smell?:eek

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Like burning rubber

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Well mine smells like roses of course

My husband's defies description:lol

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Re: Gas and other things

A friend of mine was wondering if anybody else noticed a major difference in their plop-plops after starting on the kudzu. She said her's resembled axle-grease.

She is alert, but not alarmed. Can anyone confirm/deny/advise/appease?

Tawny

Comment

Gas Anyone?

With my (cough!) friend it was the magnesium, she could go through the eye of a needle.....apparently!

--Michelle x

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Maybe adding some fiber therapy (slowly?) would help?

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Your friend must know my friend because my friend experimentaly stopped Magnesium for a few days and guess what ..... no more burning rubber smells ..... again, apparently, this is only heresay, ahem. >D

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Heard...from a friend sort of thing

While we are on this subject...My friend of a friend...has had a problem with the topa, any others out there? Seems to be the "sshh...runny kind..." it does go away if the friend is on the same dosage for more than 3 weeks or so, but when she/he move up a step it comes back (in full force I might add, sorry...) good to know incase new comers are out there and wondering...! Any one have any advice? "My Friend" Umm..has just worked through it with pasta, bread plus water and took out the extra Magesium!

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Re: Heard...from a friend sort of thing

Thank goodness we are so in touch with others feelings that we can all feel our friends' pain and can share their experiences so intensely in so much entirety (!?!)

PS: Isn't it funny how we can admit to drinking too much but find it embarrassing to talk about farting'n'stuff?

Comment

Gas Anyone?

I don't know what you're talking about...I don't fart...

Comment

Gas Anyone?

What's a fart?

Comment

Gas Anyone?

Don't know ...... I could ask a friend if they know and get back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X