Veggie wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veggie wash

Put everything in a spray bottle and mix. Spray fruits or veggies and let sit for a minute or so and then rinse off.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Veggie wash

What??? This isn't a 30 step recipe! Does it even belong here?

Just kidding you..........

Where do you buy grapefruit seed extract?

Comment

Veggie wash

Online or at a health food store. I will try and come up with as complicated of a recipe as Det did with his smoothies soon.

Comment

Veggie wash

hahahahaha!

this is handy, thanks Lusheroooo
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Veggie wash

My daughter's preschool teacher gave all the parents this recipe today. I told her to save her paper as my friend Lushy from my alcoholic support website already had given it to us. She raised a brow and I walked away. Ahhh... who needs life outside of here? Just kidding.

No, really, she did give it to us parents today. I will be buying some of that grapefruit seed extract tomorrow when I go and grab some other items. Thank you kindly for providing something simple, yet so helpful!

Comment

Veggie wash

Yikes - make sure you rinse it off VERY thoroughly. You ever tasted grapefruit seed extract? It is without a doubt the most wicked substance I've ever tasted.

But it is good stuff. If I get a sore throat - like I'm gonna get real sick - I take a few drops in a little bit of water. Then I don't get sick!!!
            FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Veggie wash

is grapefruit seed extract anti-bacterial? anti-pesticide? never used it
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Veggie wash

That's funny MOW because I read that about GSE; that it is really good about fighting off colds. Why have you not told me about it before? Cheesh. I think 20 drops would not add a whole lot of flavor to the spray.

And yes Det, it is apparently an anti-bacterial/microbial thing. I dunno, Google it.

Comment

Veggie wash

Oh and AFM, I feel proud to now be known in your child's preschool. Please have them practice saying, "Hello Mrs. Lushy" for when I come to visit.

Comment

Veggie wash

It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-younameit.
                    Seriously, when I pour it on swollen sore tonsils it feels like I can feel a miniature battle going on while the GSE kills off all the coodies.

Lushy, you're going to have to spend more time with me if you want to know the entire contents of my knowledge base.

SERIOUSLY - it is the craziest thing you've ever tasted.
                    In fact, next time you visit Lushy I'll give you some. I love watching people's faces when they take it the first time.
                    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Veggie wash

LOL, MOW!!! It is horrid to injest. 15 drops in a glass of OJ is a gagger.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Veggie wash

Yep, thanks the Lush, I saw it on Oprah as well, but was not quick enough to jot it down. I just don't know if I want to wash another thing.
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X