Newbie need help quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie need help quick

I have posted in another thread here but something just came up and I have to go out of town for a family emergency situation Friday morning until Sunday afternoon.

I have not finished the book yet and don't have Topa or anything else yet...is there anything I can use to help with cravings etc for these 3 days that I can buy locally?

Need to keep it together for this situation and am not sure what to do.

Thanks!

Pete

Newbie need help quick

Family emergency... I'm sorry you have to dart quick... these things do come up. Hope it's nothing bad.
    Head to your local health food store/herbal food supply store. Hopefully there is one nearby. Check yellow pages.
    The health food store near my house had 3 or 4 different types of kudzu. Just look for one with about a 500mg-750mg dosage, I'd say (right, guys?). I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. You can take more, I believe, but check the chart under updated supps. Get some L-Glutamine 500mg tabs, GABA, B-50, Calms Forte, Magnesium, Evening Primrose,
    and the All One powder. I know it sounds like a lot. Since you are in a hurry, just get what you can get! The Kudzu and L-Glut are specifically for the cravings. Bring the book and the updated supps list, cuz the quantities have changed, to the health food store.
    All right, let me go check on the exact quantities for ya. I have tweaked my own program since I started taking the supps, but I wanted to get something up on the board for you ASAP!
    Becca

Comment

Newbie need help quick

OK Pete:
      Go to the home page of this website.
      On the left, click on "Important Program Updates"
      Look under Nutrition
      Click on MWO 2006 update sheet.
      That's the updated supps info to go with the info already listed in your book. I forgot to mention the Milk Thistle for the squeaky-clean liver!

Safe travels to you and your family. Hope everything turns out well. Check back when you return.
      Hope this helps,
      Becca

Comment

Newbie need help quick

I have 2 hours until I have to bug out...

You guys on these boards are so great....and care so much...thank you all...

I will get a list together from what you propose and hit a GNC or Wal Mart or something here...I am in Tucson so we have a few decent stores...

Thanks!

Pete

Comment

Newbie need help quick

Pete, I'm sure you're already gone by now but I wanted to add my well wishes and hope this weekend goes well for you. Hang in there!

Kathy

Comment

Newbie need help quick

Still here...for another hour or so...

Is there anyone who can tell me a quick couple things to take to curb cravings while I am gone?

Pete

Comment

Newbie need help quick

Pete,

Go back to Becca's original reply....she has it all there for you!! Best of Luck!!....It's the L-glut and the Kutzu for the cravings

Donna

Comment

Newbie need help quick

I see it now...thanks!!

Pete

Comment

Newbie need help quick

And thanks for the understanding reply...'go back and look'...sorry I did not see it the first time in the 10+ drugs etc she listed...

Pete

Comment

Newbie need help quick

You bet!

Try to get the l-glut in caplet form if you can. If you get a bad craving you can open it up and put it right under your tounge. If not, the pill form is better than none at all!!! Best of luck!!

Donna

Comment

Newbie need help quick

You guys are awesome

thanks!

See ya Monday...I hope

Pete

Comment

Working...
                      X