• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

candied flowers

use as garnish

candied flowers

Hi Lynn

I bought a tiny herb plant last summer and it has become one of my top growers! It's huge now, with fat stalks like a giant rhubarb! Anyways, had no idea what to do with it as the label only said-yep, "good candied"
    I asked around and friends shook their heads, so thanks so much for telling me how to candy!

What would you garnish ,exactly? A summer drink?

love from
    Anna :h
    IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
    Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

candied flowers

These are good to decorate cupcakes or cakes with. Very pretty. I tried to make them once but they got too weighed down with the meringue mixture that they were a big mess. I will definitely try them again. Thanks for the reminder!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

candied flowers

candied flowers

if you sift all dry ingred. and use a very fine bristle brush it will help them not to be too heavy. You can use to garnish whatever you like or use as table decoration.

Comment

candied flowers

cool. who has pictures?
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

candied flowers

thanks

appreciate reply. No pics yet. you'll have to talk me through how to post pics. new to computer. have big job scheduled. couple wants a green wedding . Cool.. everything will be edible and/ recycycled. all leftovers will be given to local senior center ( small town we don't have homeless shelter.. shame because we have homeless people)

Comment

candied flowers

thanks for the recipe lynn, my daughter wants to go into catering/pastries, etc. and she's been looking for a recipe just like this

Comment

Working...
              X