On Day 2 and Feeling.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on day 2 now. Started the supplements and CDs yesterday. I noticed no desperate cravings last night and none so far today but I also kind of feel...nothing. I am a little queasy --maybe all the new vitamins in me?

Really want this to work for me and not telling husband initally. He works out of town so week days will be easier but weekends will be tougher. He's a social drinker (I so want to be that!) and will wonder why I dont have a glass (or gallon! HA) of wine with dinner!

I know its work and I am ready to do it -- scared myself badly on Monday night and so here I am.

But I feel strange - I feel nothing --except a headache....

Hi there nomorewine - this could get confusing...heeee. Your story is somewhat like mine. Husband a social drinker, me not. I havn't told him either as I want to start this on my own. I had a bad night a couple of weeks ago that was an eye opener for me. I don't usually drink myself silly like that but all the same I do drink fairly regularly and quite enjoy it too much. Good for starting the supps. I just got back from buying them. I think I picked up the right stuff. It's hard to know when the names are all different here. I would love to do the topa but am afraid to ask my doc. I would love to loose some weitght too and topa seems to cover all the territory. SOunds like my kinda pill.

Hosting a dinner party this weekend with 4 extra winers so that should be interesting. Considering I only really like their company when I'm drinking. Oh Dread!!!! Good Luck and hopefully we won't get too confused or confuse others with the name.

TTFN
    Nomore

Comment

New vitamins could make you a little queasy, also cessation of alchol could be doing it too....Either one of those should pass, and if it doesn't get worse, I wouldn't worry much about it.

Comment

Working...
      X