Let's NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's NBA

Any basketball fans out there? Being from Canada, I follow the Toronto Raptors (who just beat Orlando last night). I think the Raps have a chance at taking the series from the Mickey Mouse club.

Let's NBA

Good luck Mohun.....
    But it's tough to go up against the Magic Kimdom ! I 'm for the Wizards, myself....How many years have I seen them under achive. The last time they won the NBA Title was 1979. ( They had Wes Unsel, Spencer Haywood, Phil Chanier....etc, and oh ya..."Tiny" Their wiener dog mascot.) Will see what happens.IAD ! ( The Wizards use to be The Baltimore Bullets years ago....)
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Let's NBA

I know all about going up against the Magic Kingdom. I just spent two weeks at Disney World and I think Mickey took all of my money.

Looks like the Wizards and the Raps are in the same boat. Should be interesting to watch game 4 for both series. I like upsets.

Comment

Let's NBA

Tony, you remember the ABA Virginia Squires.....1971-72 especially, with little known player Julius Erving? I lived in Roanoke, VA at the time. I watched the Bullets too because Virginia or DC had no basketball team.
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Let's NBA

Yep Noellle,
          I was living in Denver in the ABA 's hay day....I can remember The Anehiem Amigoes, Denver Spurs ( I think), Kentucky Cornels, The Pacers, that red white and blue ball, along with the 3 point shot were priceless....IAD.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Let's NBA

Loved that ball!!!! And the 3-point shot!!!!! WOW!

I'm stuck upstairs as the designated pizza-man-watcher..... :upset:

Comment

Let's NBA

Yes sometime we all have to make the altimate sacirfice ! Is thier a TV upstairs....watching the Pistons & 6 ers ! IAD
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Let's NBA

No, the ony channel with hockey is downstairs.....it's stupid and complicated. Sorry you have to watch NBA! LMAO!!!

Comment

Let's NBA

Hockey is more interesting than the NBA......muahahahahaha........JMHO!!!

Comment

Let's NBA

Hockey. I grew up with hockey, but being in Canada and having it shoved down my throat all of my life, I have gotten tired of it. Not to mention the sports shows up here pretty much only talk about (aboot?) hockey. Even when hockey season is over, they still talk about hockey. If your lucky, you might get a quick blurb about the basketball scores.

Speaking of which, my raptor's are down 3-1 against Mickey Mouse and his gang. There's still hope.

Comment

Let's NBA

I am also a very big fan of basketball.
                      My favorite team now are the LA Lakers.
                      I think they have a shot in winning the championship this year.
                      Believe that you can recover and be healthy
                      keep yourself fit

Comment

Working...
                      X