Need help with using the site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this site and your struggles (and your hope) compelling. It is clear I am one of you and sure need support. I downloaded the book and survived one alcohol free day (the first in a long time). Today found all the suppliments (on sale, must be a sign) at a local store - ordered the CDs and will wait to decide about the MD and drugs.

Now my question, I could see that there were posts from non-registered users but I could find no way to post without setting up an ezboard account. Is that registering? Can anyone point to me to a post that explains how to navigate this system? I would like to be a part of the community but it is a bit confusing. Is there any way to search the site?

It looks like you already are a registered member. I'm fairly keen with computers and websites. Go ahead and send me a message and we can message back and forth until we get you situated.

Just click on my user name on the right and then click send message.

Comment

Also Learning to Navigate the System

I am also learning to navigate the system. I hope sending you this message works!

Comment

Re: Also Learning to Navigate the System

You have gotten farther than I have, I couldn't figure out how to post without registering. I got your reply on this post but apparently if you register you also get an e-mail box which may allow private communications.

I hope we hear from others with more tips! I am sure there are many of us out there who are puzzled.

Comment

Working...
        X