Headaches??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headaches??

Has anyone else experienced headaches while taking the supplements? I don't think that's what is causing mine, but they started about the same time I started taking GABA and Kudzu. I also recently added the Allone powder. I am going to stop taking them for a couple of days to rule it out. Any and all input appreciated!
    I don't want to discourage anyone from using them, they do help!!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Headaches??

No, LVT, I haven't had any headaches.

Are you taking them with enough water or fluids? Maybe you are taking one or more things together that don't react well. I have certain supps I take in the morning and some I take at night because they can affect each other.

Good luck. Feel better soon.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Headaches??

Thankful,
      I try to drink enough water. The reason I started questioning the supps: I went to my chiropractor I was sure it was sinuses. He confirmed this, and did some therapy and prescribed some homeopathic nasal spray. I felt better, no headaches for 2 days. Then yesterday after lunch, I took what I usually take; kudzu, gaba, b+, st johns+omega 3, and magnesium. 30 minutes later I had a headache, and I had taken 600 mg ibuprofen for cramps! It's still there this morning, but not as bad. I'm not taking anything today, and I'll probably go back to D.C. for another treatment. ( I suspect the gaba)
      Thank you for your reply!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Headaches??

Hi LTV-

I am taking the all of the supplements recommended except Gaba. No med's. It has been for 20 days and the only headache I had a small one yesterday and I think it migh be due to not taking all the supplements yesterday. I am really liking the All One, and feel it gives me engery in the morning. Good luck in finding the cause.

Saje
        Saje

Comment

Headaches??

As the day wears on, I'm pretty sure it's my sinuses. When I bend over it feels like I'm at the bottom of a deep swimming pool. I'm kinda glad though, I don't want to have to give up the supplements!!
          Thanks Saje and Thankful!!!

Comment

Headaches??

Well, I suppose you could be allergic, Kudzu grows like a weed in the south.
            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
            - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
            X