• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted

This post has been deleted

Deleted

selfish

Hi Mepop, And Welcome. I think sometimes being selfish is not a bad thing. Youv'e got to start somewhere. That seems to be a good place as any! You know what they say , "you can't give away, what you don't have..."
    You sound like a very caring & loving person, your family is blessed to have you in their life. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    I think you might like it here... Welcome... Hugs... Judie

Comment

Deleted

Being Selfish....

Hi Mepop,

Being Selfish is just what drinking causes in us. I am on the other side. I am a wife and Mom and drink. I know I am loosing out on alot of things with my habit. Some days I am ready to leave my habit behind and other days I am scared to! I am going to try it this way and see how it works. I have ordered the book and will be ordering the supps and cd's possibly after I read the book.

I am wishing you luck and sending you hope. I know how it feels!

Comment

Deleted

Re: I finally see the light, I have been selfish.

Hi Mepop,
        You sound quite a bit like me only I am the wife and not the husband. I know that they, my children and husband deserve more than I am giving now. Selfish.... yes I feel selfish, and oh so very guilty!! I need to take into consideration what we have all been through though. I hope this site helps you! You will find support here!! I am glad you are here, I think you will find the people on this board to be most understanding!! Best of luck, keep reading, and poting, it helps!!!

Donna

Comment

Working...
        X