Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Sunday

Hello again:

I was last here chatting Friday night with my glass of wine. That was fun to "see" others and communicate more directly. I thought what a fun group this would be to go out with!

My book arrived yesterday. I plan to read it today. I have l-glut which didn't do anything for me as far as cravings go. I get through one night without my wine and then, feel so good the day following that I think I can go ahead and have just a couple...

My wine intake was controlled until my boyfriend of five years left me a year and a half ago. He actually came back for me again 6 months ago but I told him to take a hike. But ever since then, I have been unable to moderate like I want even though I am certainly not grieving this man anymore.

Was there a situation for you all that took your drinking from moderate to "unmoderate?"

Happy Sunday

i thought there was at one point.Just realized a while back that i love being drunk ,plain and simple.being drunk is more comfortable than being sober and easier than putting up the good fight.

Comment

Happy Sunday

The only thing that took my drinking from moderate to not moderate is too much time on my hands.

Comment

Happy Sunday

Hi, and happy Sunday y'all! I'd have to agree, with "too much time on my hands",& and "too much drinkin"... They seem to coincide quite often. I definately have to keep myself busy,or it gets real ugly, real quick! My Evil Twin shows up & wreaks havock! Just deciding what to do on a rainy Sunday... might just end up bundling up & going to the beach anyway.

Comment

Happy Sunday

Oh and Welcome aboard Good kids!
          Hugs, Judie

Comment

Working...
          X