L-Glut???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-Glut???

Why is L-Glut mentioned in the book but not on the list of supplements to take? Did I miss something? I've been taking one a day (for three days now) because I bought it last time I joined the site. Now I'm noticing (duh) that it isn't on the list to take. Thanks.
    Wasted Time (NO MORE!)

L-Glut???

don't know why but it's a super supplement so keep up the good work. bear in mind if you have an alcohol or sugar craving taking just one or two capsules is not very effective. clinical trials have shown that a dose of 7+grams (not MG's) is often effective in curbing cravings. fortunately it's not harmful in even much higher doses. it also helps to rebuild our intestinal walls that in most cases are badly abused by alcohol.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

L-Glut???

Determinator;319416 wrote: don't know why but it's a super supplement so keep up the good work. bear in mind if you have an alcohol or sugar craving taking just one or two capsules is not very effective. clinical trials have shown that a dose of 7+grams (not MG's) is often effective in curbing cravings. fortunately it's not harmful in even much higher doses. it also helps to rebuild our intestinal walls that in most cases are badly abused by alcohol.
      I did not know that but certainly believe it.

Comment

L-Glut???

Good topic. I've been meaning to post that you can get glutamine powder in bulk much cheaper. Check out websites. One teaspoon of the powder, mixed in plain water as it is tasteless, is 4500 mg. So, it would be possible to take 7 grams. I'm feeling good results on 3 t. a day. So, that's about a gram and a half. Good to know that more could be taken if needed

Comment

L-Glut???

Gonna need it I think

I haven't bought any yet -- I'm wondering if once I up my Topa dose, then cravings will decrease? The last few days have not been good; haven't been able to fight it off. I'm getting that obsession thing going already.....Numerous sources keep mentioning the glutamine, so maybe it is worth getting.

Comment

L-Glut???

topa, l-glut and kudzu

I'm up to 150mg of topa now and that helps. But I think that the Kudzu and l-glut make a world of difference. I take 3 kudzu with 1 glut in the morning. 4 kudzu with 1 glut in the afternoon and 3 more kudzu with 1 more glut in the evening. I remember reading in the book that you can even open a cap of glut and put in under your tongue if the craving is very strong. Haven't tried that but remember reading it. Good luck and hope this helps. Marlxoxo:l

Comment

L-Glut???

Question: ( I moved this from a post elsewhere)
              The updated supp list suggests 1000-3000 mg of l-glut, to be taken in morning with the All One and -- if you are taking more than 1000 mg, at dinner with the B-50, because it is better absorbed with the B vitamins. My question is: by the time dinner is done (8-9 pm), my time for craving is done, so should I really bother with the evening dosage, or does it build up in your system to ward off cravings in general? My gut is also telling me that maybe I should take the B-50 and glut closer to 5 pm/before dinner/witching hour. That's what I did tonight, and it seemed to help a bit. I have also heard that the l-glut is also a mood evener -- am I right?

Comment

L-Glut???

I was wondering I am too a binge drinker. do you take the kuduz all week or when you know you will binge?? Thank you

Comment

L-Glut???

RJ told me it was good to keep it in your system. I think she called it maintaining the serum levels. Just curious, how do you "know" when you will binge?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

L-Glut???

CSO4 - I would recommend trying the l-glut. topa has side effects and for me the l-glut does not. Yes, take it before dinner. And if you have a craving OPEN the capsule and pour under your tongue. Or get the powdered stuff as someone mentioned.

Comment

L-Glut???

Thanks for the info. I usually binge on friday or saturday. I have read the book I am just getting started.

Comment

L-Glut???

Thanks for the info. I usually binge on friday or Saturday. I have read the book so I am just getting started. I have been a binge drinking for years. I want to stop this cycle. I am so happy that i found this site. thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                        X