Lemon juice cleanse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon juice cleanse?

I thought I saw it here but I am not sure. Has anyone heard of that crazy cleanse, I think it is water lemon juice hot sauce maple syrup and other cooky stuff?
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Lemon juice cleanse?

It is called the Master Cleanse. Google it. From what I read a colon cleanse is suggested before starting. It is a 28 day diet of water, lemon juice, maple strup and cayenne pepper. I feel like this :upset: when I think about doing it. However, many people swear by it...or swear at it.

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

I've done it. Book is Healing for the age of enlightenment. 10 days is the rec. but you ease into it and ease out of it. I did the liver flush too.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

How did the liver flush work out? I was going to do it but read you needed to do it 6-7 times for it to be really effective.

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

Yeow! 6 or 7 times? Are you talking about the olive oil thing? I have to go outside and breathe and try to not puke. Or do you mean the cleanse itself? That would take about a year. I have a friend who has been done it a few times but not sure on the interval or duration specifics, but she did say that the last time was at a much deeper level. How one knows that, I don't know.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

I have done the master cleanse twice. Consists of drinking up to 10 glasses/day of water, 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, and 2 tbsp of grade b maple syrup. You also do a salt water flush every morning to rid yourself of toxins. I felt really good each time I did it--lost 10 lbs each time, had lots of energy, etc. Stanley Burroughs is the creater. He has a book out there. Also, Peter Glickman has a book describing the cleanse. You can also google it and get the directions for how to do it.
            AF Since April 20, 2008
            4 Years!!!
            :lilheart:

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

You can download Burroughs book online, free I think.
              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f6...iet-14697.html

check the above out. One thing I must warn about is that the maple syrup is seriously sweet and you get kinda hyper (sugar high) from it.
                I did the cleanse twice and would really recommend this for people who are heavy drinkers.

I now do juice cleanses and seem to do better on those as I do not like being wound up on sugar which is what maple syrup is. if you take it out of the lemon cleanse, you will have a really hard time (fasting symptoms) for about 4 days.
                Fasting symptoms are a lot like alcohol withdrawal, the more toxic you are, the worse you will feel.

If this is your first time, only do it for 10 days. it is not easy, especially the first 4 days. I also think that if you lead a really busy life (children, job, etc.) this is not going to be fun. the first few days you will be irritable and spacey at the same time, this is when a lot of people quit. after that you feel euphoric. I was really hyper (in a good way) and even went to the gym and thought food like candy,bread and cereal were gross. wine, oh my god! wine smelled like hell to me when I was near it. I stayed AF for a while with no cravings for any booze.
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

I found this total clense on line a few years ago, did it for 3 months the first time and 1 month every 6-12 months, its awesome and makes me feel great. can't say it 'flattens your tummy' like the ads say but sure makes you feel clean inside. I just started it again this past Monday and i am incorporating the toxinout program as well. Hopefully this will keep me on the straight and narrow and not drink during this clense as its says no alcohol, which i never headed to before. Haven't heard of these others you are talking about

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

Lemon, I thought it was you put the lime in the cocanut mix it all up...........Ha! LOL !
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

I think I could manage the lime-in-the coconut cleanse.

But seriously guys, how do you manage to do this with a job (ok, or LOOKING for a job) and a family and all those other obligations in life ...? It sounds horrendous and impossible.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

greeneyes;320146 wrote: Yeow! 6 or 7 times? Are you talking about the olive oil thing? I have to go outside and breathe and try to not puke. Or do you mean the cleanse itself? That would take about a year. I have a friend who has been done it a few times but not sure on the interval or duration specifics, but she did say that the last time was at a much deeper level. How one knows that, I don't know.
                        Yes, the olive oil and grapefruit juice Epsom salt thing 6-7 times to fully flush. When I read that I decided not to do it. If you read the whole Hulda Clark regimen it explains why.

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

Here is another view of the Master Cleanse:

A special cleansing liquid diet for Candida intestinal yeast infection

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

beatle;326301 wrote: I think I could manage the lime-in-the coconut cleanse.

But seriously guys, how do you manage to do this with a job (ok, or LOOKING for a job) and a family and all those other obligations in life ...? It sounds horrendous and impossible.
                            Hey beatle , trust me the lemonade cleanse is easier than getting plastered every night and waking up with an evil hangover and trying to keep yourself from puking all morning and afternoon.
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Lemon juice cleanse?

Hi all~

I did the Master cleanse back in October, or I should say I "attempted" to do the master cleanse back in October! I think all of us are different, but my body requires a lot of protein or I get really low blood sugar and start getting an acidic tummy and nauseous. Lemons are very acidic and add some cayenne pepper and maple syrup.... a recipe for vomiting for me!

I did not make it 24 hours (and I had no alcohol for several days before starting, so it wasnt that). I had felt wonderful for 3 days prior, bought all the stuff and the day I started I wound up vomiting around 4 p.m. in a store... how embarrasing! I wish I was one of those who could do these liquid cleanses, but my stomach is just way to sensitive! How I ever learned to tolerate alcohol, I will never fathom.
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                              X