Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hockey Play Offs!

Go Penguins!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Hockey Play Offs!

I will always cheer for the Habs when my team is out playing golf (Sabres)
    -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Ahh, a normal hockey fan!!!!!! Sherry, they will win game 4 on Sunday! But you already knew that.........
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Treeman appears to be a Rangers fan. Sherry, what should we do with him?? Maybe a rabbit punch to the spleen a la Gil to Avery? Yowsa!!

Sunday, NBC, 2pm (edt)! See what the excitement is all about!!!!!!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Noelle,
          Again our team is dorment for an other year ! It's ok, I'm use to it ! Capitols....next year ! IAD !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Hey, they got into the playoffs...........muahahahahaha!

They can play golf with the Sabres! (Although in chat Tree was professing love for the Rangers!)

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Rangers are now ready to play golf, anytime they want.

Penguins win in overtime....Hossa!!!!!!

Now we have a turnpike series....... vs the Philthy Flyers.

I'm busting my ass trying to get tickets for my husband's birthday. Wish me luck someone! I don't just sit anywhere! :H

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

My MIL just sent us FOUR tickets to the Penguins playoff game on Friday!! They're my husband's birthday present. OMG!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!! :shocked: Sorry, have to run to the bathroom real quick........I've had the absolute worst week ever, but I feel a little better now!!!!!!!! ACK!!!!!!!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

please take a cold shower while you're in the washroom................

I'll be cheering for Detroit.........

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Okay Tree, but the Penguins aren't playing Detroit. If they ever do, we'll see, won't we? :H

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

I'm ignoring the East, easy to do with the lack of talent left playing.

Philly: Biron and Briere ex Sabres...........traitors to the cause.......

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

I'm so sorry for your pain Tree. Since you're in such pain, I'll ignore the "lack of talent" comment.

Don't forget to look for me on TV Friday night. THAT should make your day! LOL

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

will you be the one hoisting the "foil" Stanley Cup????? Prematurely, of course.

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Dearest Tree, I'm not that person who holds up a fake foil cup. That's for silly amatuers who, you must admit, are generally men.

I will, however, be the one sitting behind the bench during the second game of the Penguins playoff game against the Philthy Flyers on Sunday!!!! My MIL has also just gotten 4 more tickets for that game for us. I don't know how she got them but I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!

I will agree with you because you should be saying that.....I'm one lucky bitch!!! Surely you can admit that?

Let the pucks fall where they may. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry......I don't mean to rub it in.......I know I'm lucky to get these tickets. I'd take all the hockey fans I know, which isn't many, with me if I could. You'd go, wouldn't you, even though you have the obviously wrong impression of the Penguins???

:h

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

I would go to any nhl game..........

you are lucky; I don't know about the other part................

Comment

Working...
                              X