Healing gems/crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healing gems/crystals

Does anyone believe this works? I found a nice website : )

Gem Therapy - Therapeutic Gemstones for Healing and Awakening
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Healing gems/crystals

I just found out the world is not flat :upset: so it will take a while for me to understand these.

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

This is a cool site, My heart! Thank you for sharing this with us!

XX Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

I have crystals and minerals that I had sort of forgotten about. I have a couple books too. Sometimes things fall by the wayside and I'm glad you posted that as I was thinking of them the other day and how I carried them in my pocket and needed to again. I lean towards the alternative stuff. Can't say they work from a scientific or professional standpoint, but I live in that mode so I belive.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

I read this thread as soon as I saw it. I have not pulled up the link yet but I will. I do believe all things are energy and some energy is better than other. And the more natural, such as gems, the better. I do think they should be cleansed though. Salt helps with that. Or scalding hot water. You want to make them yours and without purification, they have the energy of the seller, the packer, etc. Just my $0.02. I should probably check out the site before rattling on.

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

I agree totally with what you are saying, Lucky. I always leave any gems or chrystals in sea salt for twenty four hours, and then leave them in the light of the sun and moon for another 24. I too believe that all things contain energy!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

Yes, and I don't allow anyone else to touch them. Moonlight is good too.
              sigpic

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

Black Onyx is supposed to be good for breaking undesireable habits; I think that necklace is beautiful too. They used to sell gemstone bracelets in that were not very expensive, maybe I can find them on ebay? I'll have to check into that. I do believe that ruby is the stone that I most need based on the descriptions. Part of the reason these work is the color of the stone and I definitely believe color affects us.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

I have a book on color therapy somewhere. I remember pink was for healing. I used a pink glass to drink water from after letting it sit in sunlight when I was puny. We manage to break our glasses. I need to go to the flea market.
                  sigpic

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

This sight has some cool color therapy stuff : )

SciART? - Color Therapy Home Page
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Healing gems/crystals

They have a color light room in this place I know of. It's in one of those vortex places. But a few hours from me. I feel like I need to go and spend a whole day in it with ALL the lights on. I also have a chakra necklace. 2 actually, which are for different things. Feng Shui sort of thing. Cool site. thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X