Where can I Buy Topamine on line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, new to the board, been drinking for a looonngggg time since I was about 12 with long periods of abstinence in between but now finding a problem with two bottles wine Friday two on Saturday a bottle of champers on wednesday and If i buy a 4litre cask instead I can finish that in three days flat. Bad example for my kids and makes me feel rotten all the way through. Plus it costs because I only drink the good stuff and my husband freaks out (very very light drinker). I take Effexor 75 (10 years) and find I still crave the alcohol intensely and wondered if Topamine will do the trick. If i can just get past this weekend it will be my second weekend without the grog. Taking a liver tonic, Mega B and zinc drink and when these finish I will get the my way out package. Until then, can I buy Topamine on line to Australia? Love the board by the way, you guys may just be my saviour!

Hi Jools, I'm relatively new (just over a week) and I'm in Oz to. I got my topamax from www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk - absoloutely no problems. No prescription needed and had it within a week. I have put some of my experience on the board under the thread "Day 3". I found the programme has really worked well for me. I know what those casks are like to!!! It's so easy to work your way through one cos you can't see through them, therefore it doesn't count so much, eh? It's the next day though, that's when you realise it wasn't such a great idea. Until you realise that you're running low and it's back to the bottle shop and the cycle just keeps on going. Do you have the My Way Out book? That would be a great start. It was a lot to take in for me at the start, then when I got all the bits n pieces, I re-read it and it all fell into place and I just went for it.

Best of luck and strength to you X

Comment

Topamax overseas

Hi Jools!

Welcome! I get the Topamax from the same website as Annie, and like her, I get it within seven days. I am in the U.S. I am about to place my third order. So far, so good. Please do the WHOLE program. I could not afford it all at once, so I did what I could, as I could afford it. I finally have everything, and it works much better as a whole. But for me, the Topamax is key. Really curbs the craving for the alcohol. The supplements make me FEEL so much better during the day... so much more energy and "alive" again. I am getting so much more done, and finally feeling like I am not wasting my day and time anymore. This is a great program. Get on chat if you can... not sure what time it is there, but around 9:30 our time, it is a good time to get on. Several Aussie's on there then as well... we have great discussions!

Any of you girls every heard of Mark Hensby? He is a pro golfer from Australia? I met his caddy last night. She is in town this week as Mark Hensby placed in the TPC. Anyhow... thought I'd throw that out!

Allie

Comment

Working...
      X