drinking friends + missing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drinking friends + missing parts

while waiting for my arrangemens to calif - it seems every drinker in this complex is knocking on my door. they know me as a therapist and bring their stage coach of problem bags with them. i can barely manage my own ^%*( right now. tonight a neighbor came to my house in so much pain. i let her in - and ended just combing her hair and puting some makeup on her and lip stick to go back to her husband. all she wanted was to have her hair combed and to be loved - i could not turn her away. there are sooooo many people out there who drink for love and what is missing that can never be replaced.
    i have missing parts too. but somehow it helps me to help others and listen and be tender. and i can never close my door.
    then she kissed me - not on the cheeck! what the hell....am i stupid or what? i will never learn and i will never turn anyone away. just want to heal that pain: she has a new hair doo and make-up for her hubby....but could barely make it in her door. i can go to calif - and know those will seek me out again. better for me to live on a hill - let kids tell wild stories about me and have my food delivered. Colorado or California?
Working...
X