can you loop an ipod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you loop an ipod?

I got a lot of great suggestions on how to incorporate the hypnotic CDs. I have them set up on my ipod and don't have a CD player in the house. Does anyone know how to loop the sleep segment on an ipod? I've done some initial serching online and with my ipod, but haven't figured it out yet. I'm wondering if any of you have. I'm guessing I'll meet less resistance if I'm not playing this for my husband.

Jane A

can you loop an ipod?

I have the same question and am very interested in a response. I know you have to put it in a Playlist but I have not figured out how to repeat that playlist over and over. I did find out the earplugs are really not as uncomfortable as I thought they would be to sleep in.

Comment

can you loop an ipod?

can you loop an ipod

ok, I figured it out...

On the Ipod, go to Settings
      Select Repeat, One
      Then go to the track and select it
      The loop icon will appear in right corner of screen

Good luck! I will use it tonight

Comment

can you loop an ipod?

Re: can you loop an ipod

thanks. After messing around a bit myself I got there as well. I also made playlists 1 - 7 plus one that is just sleeping, so I can just pull up the day and see what I have in store. It helps a bit.

I also have one of those docking stations and a sonos player. So all of our music is driven from our ipods. It works great.

Jane A

Comment

Working...
        X