Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Have our Spouses Hidden Alcohol from US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay... I have found what I thought was long thrown away in a few hidden spots recently....when I wasnt even looking for it! That's scary!

I was looking for a small wrench to fix the switch on the lamp, and so I went out to my husband's big red tool chest, (which I never look in... guess kinda like the tampon box), and opened the first several drawers, no wrench, so opened the bottom "hatch" and what did I discover? About a six week old bottle of stuff that had gotten me in trouble quite a while back! (Why did he save that??) Thought that was dumped out long ago!

Then... I recently found a bottle of wine locked away in the file drawer. The drawer is NEVER locked... thought that was funny. Hubby was asleep, so I looked on his key chain, which was sitting right on his desk beside the file cabinet. There was the tiny key to the file cabinet, and I needed my daughter's file for her shot records for the school, and what did I find? A bottle of wine. Great! Can they not come up with something better?

Should we give them some ideas? Bury it in snow and pretend its a dafodil bulb? Put it in the gas can in the garage? Put in the lawn mower tank? Hide it in the toilet plunger... heck, what would guys do? Poor hubby. He means well! If this was a bad idea for a thread, just say so. I just thought it was funny that I am now finding where HE has hidden My stuff from long ago, and I am not even looking for it... just too funny. Had to share.

Allie

All kinds of places!

My son is the big hider. By the time he gets around to hiding, it needs to be hidden..... Usually in his room. And oddly enough, if I go to the cabinet, and find it empty, for some reason, my sodden brain is willing to take that as a sign to go to bed. The next day, I'll tell him thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X