Fitting in the Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just getting started. I'm a stay at home mom of 4 small kids 3-9 years of age. If I'm reading this right, I should be spending about 90 minutes a day with the hypnosis. Is that right? Does any one have any suggestions for fitting it in?

thanks

Jane A

Hi Jane,

It does seem like alot of time until you break it down but I have to tell you they are really worth it and really help with the cravings. The clearing and Hypno cd's are the only 2 that you need to be laying down in a quiet area. I would suggest doing these in the evening after the kids are in bed or early in the morning before the rise. Also you only do the long trac's once a week on each of these and can do the short trac once a week also(so these total on 4 days). Now the Sublim. Cd is just a background cd that can be played while cooking, cleaning or even playing with the kids..this one is 60 mins long and should be done everyday, but like I said you can be doing what ever while this is being played, I usually play this while I am online here. The last cd is the sleep cd and is played while you sleep! So that is really about it! It seems like alot but you get use to it and you begin to look forward to them and as I said they really help me.

Good luck and I hope this helps,
    Tammie

Comment

thanks -- I think I can fit in the subliminal one pretty easily. I'm sure I can set up the others to work. I've been listening to the clearing and sleep ones in the evening in bed.

I need to give it a bit more attention.

Jane A

Comment

I have kids, and I work... and the only uninterrupted place is in the car,
        I actually listen to them either on my lunch break in the car, when no one in the world can hear me, It is very refreshing.

or on my way home I park in the drive way and before I come in the house I listen with the seat leaned back in the car. I bring a blanket and a pillow in the car . HA.

Sometimes I park by the ocean or at a park. I also listen in my bed after everyone has gone to sleep (of course), and put the subliminal one on when I am either commuting in the car, or just working around the house.

Comment

Working...
        X