Getting used to All One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting used to All One?

I started All One on Friday morning. It is now Tuesday and my digestive system is still terribly upset. Sunday night I had to get out of bed every 2 hours to use the bathroom. I feel so bad today that I might go home from work sick. I also feel dizzy/ lightheaded even though I am drinking a ton of water to try to combat the diarrhea. I tried to call the company but they are on west coast time. Does anyone know how long it takes to adjust to this stuff?

Getting used to All One?

Getting used to All One?

I have problems with pills, so am delighted to find a powder. I bought one of those hand held blenders that comes with a beaker. I blend the stuff in with lite cranberry juice and down the hatch like a medicine (which it kinda is). I try for about 8 ounces & the 4 teaspoons, and it mix es up well, but isn't a huge drink. My urine gets yellow, and I am more regular. It seems to give me energy. This all seems to be good things,,a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down,,in a most delightful way.
    Trisha

Comment

Getting used to All One?

still waitin for my supps - it is like chritamd for me. I WILL MAKE THIS WORK, Stilltring to get the TOPA - somone wrote of a ood online phar - does anone remember it el

Comment

Getting used to All One?

Dear mwqv,
        That sounds awful! Are you sure you don't have a bug of another sort? My symptoms as far as adjusting to the All One powder are very similar to shellseeker's. I have been taking it for about 2 weeks now, and have noticed that it gives me a very nice energy boost in the morning, a sense of well-being, "good energy" so to say. Not like drinking too much coffee where you just get jittery and nervous, then it all comes crashing down!! ( I still do drink coffee in the morning...) Anyhow, as far as bodily functions... a hem...
        urine is quite yellow! I thought it was from the milk thistle cuz those capsules are yellow, but maybe it's from the all one, and I'm definitely more "regular". Not diarrhea, though.
        I feel bad for you. My doc did say that if I couldn't stomach the all one to try a combination of vitamins and amino acids. I think a few others on the boards are trying that, so you may want to look into it, or ask your dr. what is close to the same ingredients.
        Hopefully, the GI stuff will pass, and you will be able to handle it, though. It is great stuff, believe it or not!! Didn't think I would get hooked, but I am!
        Good luck
        Becca

Comment

Getting used to All One?

1234mwqv,

Try dosing down the Magnesium by half; that may help. And these initial flu like symptoms do pass, promise.

RJ

Comment

Getting used to All One?

I was still feeling quite bad this morning so I didn't take any All One today and I am fine now. I am going to take a break from it for the rest of today, and take a teaspoon of All One tomorrow morning and for a few days. Then I'll adjust up to the regular dose - slowly. Thanks for the advice and well wishes! I thought a bad weekend was normal but was suprised it was taking so long for my system to adjust.

Comment

Getting used to All One?

Elle, I think the online pharmacy that was mentioned was www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk.

Cheers,
              Ter

Comment

Getting used to All One?

I've come down with a bout of the flu so I have not been able to take any of the vitamins/supps. Which is okay for the time being as nothing seems to stay down . . .I'm too achey/sick to go out and I'm sure alcohol wouldn't stay down either. Helluva of a start. I hope the bug is gone by this weekend . . . .

Hugs all
                Ter

Comment

Getting used to All One?

an update on All One issue

The All One may not have been the culprit after all. I stopped taking it and all of the supps for a couple days and went back to normal. Then took the other supps (except Magnesium) when I felt better. Back to extreme pain and diarrhea. I did some research online. I took evening primrose oil out of the supps dosage and back to normal. I think there's something to be said for introducing things one at a time so you can more easily identify and tweak your doses. So I'm pacing myself on the supps and following the topa to the letter.

Comment

Getting used to All One?

Im a newbie

Just want to send a blank to see if im getting this right

Comment

Getting used to All One?

Re: Im a newbie

Thanks for the follow up, 1234mwqv. I understand that up to 2% of people may be sensitive to Evening Primrose Oil, which can result in an upset stomach or bloating. You may be one of them, and it sounds like you've made an appropriate adjustment to your nutritional program.

As a side note, EPO has a number of benefits outside of its application to the MWO program for craving, liver improvement and withdrawal. (It can also mitigate the temporary tingling sensation sometimes brought on by Topamax.) EPO is known to help lesson arthritic pain, prevent or reverse diabetic neuropathy, relieve PMS symptoms, protect the body from aging, and keep nails and hair healthy. It's a fantastic supplement!

RJ

Comment

Getting used to All One?

epo

I am waiting for my cd's and supplements to arrive.
                        I have been taking evening primrose oil for the past 6 months. No bad side effects only good.
                        Got rid of my hot flashes, joint pain and pms symptoms from perimenopause etc

Comment

Working...
                        X