Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotherapy

Does anyone know about the CD the book says only cost $28.00. Is it as effective as the one they offer for $98.00 I am determined to make this program work for me. I have read the book and made a Dr. Appointment for the Topamax but feel I won't be able to afford the CD that is $98 on top of all the supplements I will need to buy.

I am praying this program is what will bring me some much needed relief from my Alcoholism!
    FROGZ~

Hypnotherapy

Frogzter,
    The "Hypnotic" CD for $28 is only one of the four CDs in the set. The book lists the price as $98 for the set, but I believe on the website (at the Health Store) the price is up to $118. You do need all 4, as they do work in conjunction with each other. Costs are certainly an issue for me too. Look on Topamax's website for a brochure for 42 free pills. You might also try The Vitamin Shoppe, a national chain of stores (they are also online of course) -- I bought all my suups there for about $80.

I have just started the program as well, although have been posting and reading up for several years now. Good luck and keep posting.
    CS

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Thanks for your response. I was just sitting here thinking of all the money I've waisted on alcohol over the years and now I want to cry about a mere $98.00 Go figure. I should be ashamed and ashamed I am all the time... I will find the money somewhere. THis is kind of my last shot. I hope this program works for me and thanks for the advise on where to shop!:thanks:
      FROGZ~

Comment

Hypnotherapy

$

i agree about the money spent on AL. feel free to ask any more questions.

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hi Frogzter

I too agree about the money spent on Al. What price can you put on sobriety?

However don't be so down on yourself. Sure you've had a problem and done some things you're ashamed of, but you're here now and doing what you need to do to set things right, so be proud of that and move forward.

Also one distinction I found that is really helping me is to say that I've "decided" that this programme will work for me, rather than "hoping" that it will. Hoping kind've implies that it is somewhat outside of our control, whereas I've found that the key is to make a decision to turn your life around, and the programme will help you to make that happen. The programme in and of itself won't make a difference if you haven't decided to do whatever it takes.

Read and post away, and keep us updated on how you're going.

Wooflet

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Frogzter ~ Welcome.

I understand about not having the money for the tools right off (no matter how much I spent on booze, I never spent $98 in one shot). But I did want to tell you that having all the tools certainly would help, but they are not necessary. I didn't even have the money for the book when I first got here. And I was over 2-1/2 months sober by the time I could start all the supplements. And I never went on any of the meds. I had to quit cold turkey and only took multivitamin and fish oil (because I already had these in the house). It was the amazing support of the people here that got me through and kept me sane.

So please, please do not be discouraged by what you can and can not purchase yet. If you really want to quit, you can make it happen. Apply what tools you can now and come here as often as needed. I had to be here everyday in the beginning. If that's what it takes, then log on everyday. We are here for you.

Best of luck.

Love, Me
            :l
            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Positive thoughts

I think Wooflet has a very good point about the "decision" factor. [Someone on MWO has a tagline from Yoda; "Do not try: do" (or smth like that). We need to make that a priority. I'm just going to do this. I'm just going to do this. I'm just going to do this. Really, it helps. I'm new too.

Take care,
              CS

(Frogzter and Wooflet, if either of you are women, I will embellish another story, but if not I won't bother

Comment

Hypnotherapy

I'm a chick CS, so embellish away!

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hi CSO4, I am a chick as well, so embellish all you want! lol.

Maybe someone can help me with this one. I have yet to figure out how to add to my profile and also when I posted this yesterday, I found it difficult to come back and find the replies. Is there an easier way or is my head just still in a stupor fog or what? Lol
                  FROGZ~

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Good luck to you frogzter,
                    Your profile can be updated by going to 'User CP' clicking on Edit Profile in the control panel.
                    This probably isn't the easiest way to do it but if I have forgotten where a post is I click on my own name and then on 'find all posts by...' and up pops alist of posts. There's a 'subscribe to thread' thingy which I'm sure would be easier, but I've not got round to checking it out yet.

I'm not a chick by the way

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Sorry, I forgot what I came to say.
                      I got the CDs and I find them very relaxing once you get used to the slightly robotic way the guy talks. I often fall asleep halfway through. I was slightly sceptical about the effectiveness, only slightly, but I think the message gets through, whether you're awake or not. I like 'em.
                      And as has been said, money well spent; an investment.

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Quick question... I'm new here and we all seem concerned about the price of the CD's. I know my husband will flip if I order them. Is there anyone out there who has the CD's , been successful and can now "share" them or sell at a discount? I tried ebay, nothing
                        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Hypnotherapy

OF COURSE YOU ARE NOT A CHICK........POPEYE IS MAN....ALL MAN....Just ask OLIVE OIL !!!
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hi Frogzter,
                            I'm so pleased you mentioned the price of the CD's because with the exchange rate they are unaffordable for me at the moment (I'm South African). I have been searching locally but haven't found anything yet that I feel confident in buying.

Are there any other South African's out there that have heard of anything or maybe found something else or should I just bite the bullet and morgage the house cause I really do believe RJ's Cd's will help!!
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hi Dee BEE and welcome. I have the full set as per RJ book. Dont use them. I have a single Australian version by Rick Collingwood a well known hypnotherapist in this country. I find it to be very helpful. You are welcome to have my RJ set for nothing if you want or check out Collingwood his cd is alot cheaper. PM me with a PO box and Ill send them to you if you want.
                              Self Hypnosis CDs by Rick Collingwood

cap

Comment

Working...
                              X