Danica Patrick hits crew member on pit lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INDIANAPOLIS (Ticker) - Danica Patrick was involved in an incident on pit lane during Friday?s practice at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway when her car hit a crew member from another team in pit lane.

Patrick hits crew member on pit lane - IRL - Yahoo! Sports

Thanks for posting news of the day -- not sure how relevant it is to ths community... also, your avatar may not be a favorite...
    Tiny

Comment

Tiny;324395 wrote: Thanks for posting news of the day -- not sure how relevant it is to ths community... also, your avatar may not be a favorite...
      anything else ? wow aren't you just a negative nelly today. don't say anything at all if you don't have something positive to say.

Comment

Since this was posted in the sports section forum, I'm not sure why you would suggest it is "not relevant". People come here for many different reasons. Sometimes we just need to connect with people who have the same interests as us. i do not personally like sports, but i would never suggest that others shouldn't post in that section.

Also, everyone is free to pick their own personal preferences and avatars. If you do not like them that is your opinion. This site is supposed to be supportve and i agree if you do not have something nice to say it is always best not to say anything.

Comment

not trying to be negative -- just honest. Many of us here log on each day to lend support to one another has we try to make lifestyle makeovers (some extreme others mild)
          The new avatar is much better! Although you could easily swoop down and pluck me out of my red wagon... please no hard feelings.
          Tiny

Comment

Tiny,
            You have 21 or so threads....try this place out....This is a community, we stick together....We play around, say a few jokes, talk about current events, etc. Read the Subject in which the Threads was sent out. This will give you a better understanding of the subject we are about to talk about. Life is'nt so straight and up right! Relax......It'll make soberiaty a lot easier , IAD !
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Please!!!!! Everyone play nice, okay?
              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Thanks for the tips IAD --
                Tiny

Comment

Tiny,
                  No Problameo, let's all have some fun ! LOL ! IAD!......
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD -- We may have some issues when footbal season rolls around -- I was raised in Pittsburgh and am a diehard Steeler fan! Consider it a heads up! Have a great day!
                    Tiny

Comment

Can't wait for football season !!!! Tiny....that'll be great ! IAD !
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

What? A Steelers' fan????? A HA!!! IAD is a Ravens fan. Let's try to be nice to him Tiny. He just can't help it. :H
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I can say that was really painful.
                          I feel sorry for the pit member who was hit by Patrick.
                          Believe that you can recover and be healthy
                          keep yourself fit

Comment

Working...
                          X