Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy Topamax without Prescription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Folks, I really need help to find somewhere I can by Topamax without prescription. I have searched on Google and can't seem to find a site that will send it without a prescription. I am in Australia and think it will be impossible to buy it here so I'm looking at the American sites. Does anyone have a site that they have used? There is no way I'm going to my doc with this!! I have had the book for a couple of weeks now and woke up this morning determined to make a start on my new ways only to be frustrated by not being able to buy Topamax as easily as I first thought! I think that as I'm hitting the litre or more wine each night I guess it's time to stop the self destruction and get myself together. My husband is as bad as me with wine but I know that if I did something about it then he would to. So any help out there would be very much appreciated!! Thanks x

HI ANNIE! have you tried inhousepharmacy.co.uk ? thats where i got my topamax and i didn't need a prescription. good luck! jenny

Comment

Thank you Jenny, you are an Angel! I have been on to the site and placed my order already!!! It was so easy, thank you so much for sharing this website with me! I feel so much relief knowing that I can really get into this properly now! Thanks again! Annie

Comment

Working...
      X