NET Neuro Electric Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi thought some might be interested in the work of Meg Patterson. I have no affiliation but I do use a Aussie version of a little black box and find it to be a great help. I would stress that for alcohol withdrawl it HAS NOT been proven. Advice on the "need help ASAP thread" should be followed. I first started to research this when my partener was given this pain reducing technique as an option by the hospital if she didnt want the pethadine and drug treatments when she was having our first child . It is commonly used for sports injuries. I find it a great help in helping me to relax I do believe it does help to release our natural bodies sedatives "endorphins". Any way any one want more info happy to be pmd. But please read this link Dr Meg Patterson, her life, her legacy, NET drug treatment.

All the best
    Cap

Acupuncture has been around a long time. I know it works from personal experience. However, I am not sure all practitioners are equal. Addiction/withdrawl aside, the 'box' might be a great stress reliever and calm you down after a crappy day. I sent you a PM.

Comment

BioStim? Integrity :: BioElectronics.Com.au to where i got mine . But please research first its not a panacea for recovery its a tool and expensive I must stress again it does not beat chiefs advice "dont" get in the ring with the beast nothing but white knuckle determination beats this bugger. Follow the link to Bio Stim therapy and the article on drug withdawl

All the best in recovery
      Cap

Comment

Thanks. Which unit did you get? I have no intentions of wrestling with the 'bear' again. The longer I am AF the better I feel and I do not miss the hangovers which last a lot longer than the buzz.

Comment

The analgesic unit

Comment

Working...
          X