sorta newbie searching for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say sorta newbie for a reason. I am not searching for help for me but for my husband (common law) I am safe in saying that I am very much codependent!! I was searching the internet to find some sort of peace for me and my family when I came across this website! I was so interested that I ordered the book!(read it cover to cover in less than 24 hours) It is amazing! I have been trying to convince him that this "can't hurt to try" but I have been unsuccessful in my efforts. I guess my question is... anyone have advice on support for me and my children? By the way I greatly admire you all for your courage and support of others!
    Not sure where to turn! Please help!

MR

Hi MR!
    Look under the discussion board under "just starting out?" (where you posted). On the 2nd page, there is a heading titled "Day 1" started by me (Rebecca) I think on 2-21 or so.
    If you scroll down, there is a post from MWOJewell (author of book) that gives several sites for people in your situation. Chat rooms, discussion, support, etc., for people who deal with people with alcohol problems.
    hope this helps. good luck!
    Becca

Comment

thank you

Becca,

Thank you so much for the info...it really helped!

MR

Comment

Working...
      X