Finally I am aboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I am aboard

Hi I am Eddie From Puerto Rico, I have to start saying that I am glad I found this place , I did few months ago
    but up untill now I have the time to start the program and stick to it , I am going for 30 of abstinence and once I have achived that then I will see how to proceed
    I am 31 and I started drinking in college and I am one of this guys that from the first zip I was hooked , but it has worsen in the last years I drink on averages 10 beers per day and maybe 15 on the weekends , I am tired of that, 4 years ago I started an internet business wich is very succesfull I run it by myself and I don't have a boss or a time schedule , that for some people would be their dream come true but for me is a nightmare , that has given me more time to drink
    I also have anxiety disorders an Panic attacks they have been treated with antidepressant in the past but for some reason I found that to stop a panick attack 4 or 5 beers are much more efective than Prozac that given me an excuse to say that can not quit drinking
    Deep in my heart I know this is the best for me , I know I will be more successful on my business , in my love live ( I am alone because of my heavy drinking) and without a doubt in my health , when I drink i take to0 much risk , I smoke wich I hate when I am sober , I gamble wich I wouldnt do if I am sober and many times i end up in bed with very risky girls .
    Well that is my story hopefully someone will understand
    Best wishes to every one

Finally I am aboard

Welcome, Eddie!
    You have made a very important first step in introducing yourself and admitting to yourself and to us that you are not happy with the way your drinking habits have taken control of your life. Good for you! Since you have been hanging around the boards for a while, you don't need me to tell you what to do, right?
    I'm gonna anyway!!
    Order or download the book, look into the easiest way to purchase your supplements (they make a WORLD of difference), make a dr. appt. Order your cd's, keep reading and posting and telling us more about yourself. It's very therapeutic, TRUST me.
    Good luck to you, you sound ready and willing to make a very positive change.
    Becca

Comment

Finally I am aboard

Re: finally I am abord

I already have everything I read the book I order the suplements I have the cds and I purchased the Topa yesterday , I am really on my way

Comment

Finally I am aboard

Holy smokes!!! You're way ahead of me! You'll do great!
        Just stay close for as much or as little support as you feel you need. We are here and you can do this!
        Again, welcome.
        Becca

Comment

Finally I am aboard

Welcome Eddie, you will find great support here!

Comment

Working...
          X