Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the Preakness AA have in common ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,
    The Preakness in Baltimore (MD) this weekend. The 2nd leg of the triple crown ( for horse racing). Yet Even at this event AA has something in common with it ! Take notice of two of the horses in the race : " Behindatthebar" & "Tres Borrachos" ( which in spanish means 3 drunks Ha!) We can never get away from it, can we ? Ha! IAD.:H
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Preakness is on Saturday.....in Baltimore it's a holy day of obligation.....IAD !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

iad you are right . well one night i had a aa meeting to go to. but i wanted to go to the movies . so the movies won hands down . so we were watching a comedy and low and behold it had something to do with anonymous and man when i heard that word anonymous i could stop laughing my ass off i had people looking at me . thinking i was crazy my gf even asking me to be quite. and like you said these little reminder
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh, haven't looked at the names yet. That's how I pick who to bet on. And you know my whole Baltimoron family goes to the Preakness. Me...I've been once several years ago. I fell down some steps and hadn't even been drinking. Well, I drank after that.....watch out for those Black-Eyed Susans!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
        X