can i get topamax in uk online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ive just got the book today and want to know anyone has advise about topamax and if u can get it online to uk

topamax in UK

Hi Herbie,

I ordered mine from a website called: Inhousepharmacy.com. It is in the UK.

Their service was very good, and I had the product within eight days.

Good luck!

Allie

Comment

Re: topamax in UK

thanks allie,i havent read the book yet and have not looked into the side effects yet ,but i think if i do decide to use topamax i will order it online

Comment

Hi,

it is actually inhousepharmacy.co.uk I think. but I am sure you could figure that out.

I got mine their too and it was quick and packaged wonderfully, thought not cheap. Can you not go to a doc.

I tried at first and was turned down and this is why I went overseas, but I wanted this long term and knew I had to find a doc to prescribe. I just could pay $450 per month for this medication.

Order you first supply, but start looking now for a doc if you can because you will need more meds before you know it.

Good luck and welcome to Your Way Out.

PS Saw you in the chat room last night. Wish you had said something. Maybe next time Herbie.

-Nina

Comment

hi! i'm in the uk and also ordered mine from inhouse pharmacy last sunday,haven't received it yet so hopefully it will be here soon ,i can't wait to try it! :rollin jenny

Comment

Herbie and Nina,

Both the website I listed and the one Nina listed both take you to the same company in the UK, so you can use either one. I checked. I originally used the one Nina listed, but when they shipped my order, the one on all their paperwork simply states, Inhousepharmacy.com. Just dont let the two different addresses confuse you. You can access the website using either one.

Allie

Comment

hi allie! are you in us or uk? you said you got your topa in 8 days so i was just wondering where inhouse pharmacy ship from? thanks jenny

Comment

I am in the U.S. They ship from the UK, so you should have your sooner than I did, I would think. Did you place your order online? If so, did they ask you for your email address? Did you give them your email address? If so, they should have sent you a confirmation email and notified you the day it shipped.They shipped my order the very next day after I ordered it, so it must have taken about five business days to journey here.

Hope this helps.

Allie

Comment

yes they sent me a confirmation email to say its been shipped! hopefully it'll come monday! jenny

Comment

Working...
                  X