Adrafinil / Olmifon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrafinil / Olmifon

On page 89 in the book, RJ says that she added Adrafinil (brand name Olmifon) to her supplements to help counteract the "mental bumps" that Topamax users may experience. Has anyone tried it? I think it is a prescription medicine but I haven't found a source online. I'm not comfortable talking about my drinking problem with my doctor.

I love this site. What a nice group of strangers, taking time to offer words of advice and encouragement. It's truly amazing and heartwarming! And discovering the MWO "plan" I believe will change my life enormously! I'm so grateful!

Adrafinil / Olmifon

I saw in one of RJ's earlier posts elsewhere on this site that she got it from "nubrain" a yahoo store without any problems. I have not tried it. She posted that she still occasionally uses the other nootropic that was mentioned. I wonder why she would occasionally still use it. Hopefully its not because Topamax continues to cause mental fog after all this time. .
    I think I understand that she has stated that all cognitive side effects have passed for her entirely. So perhaps she uses it for "mood brightening", "appetite suppression", or alertness, for which other people have found it useful. But I am not sure. Perhaps I could ask her!

Good luck with everything!

Comment

Adrafinil / Olmifon

Thank you! I placed the order and hope to receive it next week. It was $68, but my job is very analytical and I need to be mentally "sharp".

Comment

Working...
      X