reply to gina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reply to gina

Hi Gina! Got your message in my ez-box, not sure how to respond, other than doing this...
    Ya, lets have a MWO get together @ TuTuTun! It's just downstream from our house, and I could use some help with some painting projects there! Ha.
    The river's been beautiful the past few days, except for the one hour I took off yesterday to go kayak! It clouded over w/in 5 min. of when I put on the water. Brrrrr! My poor doggie kept looking @ me like I was insane! It was still fun tho. Let me know when you're coming!
    Hugs Judie

reply to gina

gina

oh ya,...no, that's not me pouring the wine... that's one of the owners of the lodge . If I were pouring it, it'd either be right down my throat, or into a coffee cup, for that "innocent", I'm @ work look! I have served some wine in my day....one for you, 2 for me! I used to do that w/ the coffee cup in the wait stn, & by the end of my shift sometimes I'd be Hammered! My boss couldn't figure it out!
    (This was @ a different restaurant) (actually, a couple of em) Hugs Judie

Comment

reply to gina

Re: gina

Judie,
      If you ever want to send a private msg to the EZ inbox, click on the person's name highlighted in red. Then, click on "send me a msg". Make sure you are logged on first. Your lodge is just beautiful, as is the Oregon coast. Can't wait to pack my bags!! Gina

Comment

Working...
      X