Amazed with newcomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazed with newcomers

Ok, not that I'd call myself an "Oldie" but I've been on here since October. I am amazed every time I sign on and see there are new members.

RJ I guess this must mean the program works for many of us and the word is getting around. This has to be a great feeling for you RJ and for the rest of us as well. We all know that the support in this board goes hand-in-hand with the other aspects of the program outlined in the book.

Hopefully the word gets out and people start to realize that AA is not the "only way out" of being a drunk! My Way Out works as well, if not better!

Marcie

Amazed with newcomers

Hi Marcie,
    As far as I know nobody in my country knows about this site except me, Tawny & my doc. I'm too shy to talk about it yet, but you can bet as soon as I'm feeling successful I'm going to tell quite a few people about it. Give me a few months.. I haven't started the program yet, LOL :rollin
    Still waiting for supps....
    MFM

Comment

Amazed with newcomers

The word is getting out. I've told lots of my clients about it. Both those who have drinking issues and those that have family/friends with issues. I just hope that none of them recognize ME!:rolleyes Not ready for that one yet, till I'm serene sober for a while!

Kathy

Comment

Amazed with newcomers

Re: Amazed with newcomers

Hi all,

I'm from Australia too! I'm having trouble with registering as I don't receive a validating e-mail. I would love to go into Chat and would be grateful if anyone can help? Obviously my computer skills are sublime!!

Thanks

K8m8

Comment

Amazed with newcomers

Re: Amazed with newcomers

k8m8

Just keep hacking away at it. I don't think I did anything clever to register. From memory, it was really simple. Keep trying - you'll eventually get in.

tawnyfrog (in Victoria)

Comment

Working...
          X