Another Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Newbie

I have not written a word of my story but yet this website has it all. That's why I just registered.

Another Newbie

Welcome!

Welcome here...
    I know what you mean. I think I spent days reading all the posts before I finally registered. I had to "scope" out the chemistry of this website I guess... could not deal with anything judgemental or expecting a cold turkey, pop-a-pill and get over it mindset. It is so much more complex.

Anyhoo... I personally welcome you and I am sure as you check in more through the course of the evening you will probably get flooded with more welcomes.. that is just how every one here is. You will also see how much we all stumble and help each other, and get on chat tonight too if you can... that has been a huge help to me to talk to others. Everything is really private here.. nobody knows who you are unless you choose to disclose your personal information, which most do not. My own family could get on here and not have a clue who I am.

Look forward to you posting more and all of us helping each other!

Allie

Comment

Another Newbie

Hey Trying hard!

I just came on here today too. This first full day is the worst! I'm so shaky and emotional...with my broken ankle it's been hell just to go outside for a cigarette. Whatever your story, you can do it! We ALL can!

Comment

Another Newbie

I need help

Just for today, I will try to not think about drinking.
        I try for a day or two and then, I find some excuse to buy a bottle of wine. My behavior is out of control,I
        have become abusive and the following day can't remember what I said or did. I want to live a heathly ,happy life.
        mimi

Comment

Working...
        X