General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions

I am new and I am going to purchase the book but I am unsure about the herbs and vitamins. Can anyone please give me some feed back on these items? Do they work, any side affects? Sure the side affects are no worse than a hangover. Do they really cut the craving though? Any information will be appreciated...

General Questions

Hi there,

My first recommendation is that you post this in the general discussion forum, and/or the holistic healing forum. You will get more response. Also there has been alot of discussion on them already, if you find the "search" tab, click on it then type in "supplements" for example, and it will bring up threads on that subject.
    I remember when I first started I was so confused about what to take, and I ended up with stuff I don't take now. I think it depends on the individual. The kudzu is for cravings, as is L-Glutamine. The Allone powder is full of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants--which we all need. B vitamins are important, Omega 3's.....
    If I were to do it all over, I would have ordered the starter kit/supplements from here. I started with the book, and then this place, then the supplements.
    Good luck, I hope this helps.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
    X