Canadian Members: Able to get prescriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to these boards, I've been reading a lot of posts but have not as yet come across any from Canadian members and if they have been successful obtaining scripts for topamax or campral. Also if there are health food stores that sell some of the supplements.

Thanks,
    dad098

Hi,
    Sorry, no good news on Canadian front from me.. I'm onthe other side of the world... but just wanted to say Hi and good on you for posting. Women seem to talk easier than men.. so it's mostly women here.. which is a sad thing generally for men.. but I did notice under the "My Story" of Discussion Board there is another guy called Steve.. who posted his story under "Coming to Terms" and there was a post from "CC Canadian" who you might be able to follow up??
    Hope it helps. Keep reading & posting eh?
    MFM

Comment

Thanks for your reply MFM. I'll try to get in touch with those folks you mentioned. Indeed I am finding that the majority of posters on these boards are women, and it would be nice to hear the men comment and tell their side of things more.

Thanks
      dad098

Comment

Hi dad! (Can i call u that?)
        How funny, sometimes I think my dad is lurking around on this site because I mentioned to him that I was getting "online" help...no mention of the name. I got my rx for Campral from a psych MD. He deals with issues like this everyday and I never felt judged or really cared if he did...I just wanted help. I've heard others mention inhousepharmacy.com. You can order all the supps right here on the link at the top that says "companion products". I ordered the All One from allstarhealth.com...very good price!! Please stick around. We need more male perspective and input! Gina

Comment

Hi Mr. Dad, the ladies sent me to your posts, I guess I am one of the few men that stumbled across this program, although they were more than happy to chat and welcome me aboard. I just wanted to say hi, and that I'm going to read your posts.

rem

Comment

Good on you Rem,
            Just another thought.. I noticed a few other men under the "My Story" spot on the boards.. It is indeed very nice to have the male perspective.
            Best of Luck
            MFM

Comment

And men would have some completely different health issues.. so it makes good sense to find each other.
              PS, thanks for the encouragement Mr Dad!

Comment

Re: Canadian Members

Hi Dad,
                I've seen posts from other men. There was a guy called Mike up North who might have been from Canada. Also a guy called Bear. I'm not sure from where. I think several others. They haven't posted in awhile, but probably will again, I would imagine. See, you men? That is why we need you to post! I know that there have been people in Canada that have gotten scripts for topa.

Adria

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everyone above for your help on getting started out. I'll be seeing my doctor in the next few days hopefully and will let you all know how things turned out.

Dad

Comment

Working...
                  X