The Hitman is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hitman is Back

Ricky Hatton fight tonight guy's in the UK ......... should be a blast ........ any predictions? .............

W

The Hitman is Back

Sorry I am just a girlie and haven't a clue what you are talking about .......

But you didn't have any replies so I thought a useless reply was better than none .........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

The Hitman is Back

watch his fight last time, hope he wins this time round, my son likes watching boxing. I think his brother is fighting to. I think he is a really nice person so is his mum and dad.
      finger:fingers: it on sky we have not book it let us know if he wins. not sure is it finish.

Love
      Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Was only talking to a chap last night in an AA meeting who fought Hatton years ago when he was semi-pro. He got paid ?900 to fight him and lost (of course) as he was hungover.

Don't have a pay per view unfortunately wimpey so will only be able to watch highlights possibly tomorrow.

Not sure of the outcome though!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Hitman is Back

If you find out before me let me know? we are not paying for sky tonight.:upset:
          family is everything to me

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Well Ricky won a unanimous desicion on the score cards, but he took some major league punishment to get there! ...... he was wobbled in the eigth and put under big time pressure in the tenth ....... but hey got a muchly deserved desicion ........ next one up, a bout against paulie malignaggi, hopefully in the in the square garden in new york .......... Ricky's brother Matthew lost a points desicion to lose his commonwealth welterweight title, and in all honesty was totally out classed! ............

W

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Hey Wimpey did you ever watch the Hitman and her...come on you aren't that young to say you never heard of it ? LOL

I used to watch it as a student..late nights and late mornings too ! LOL
              ?We are one another's angels?
              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Wimpy,
                He's had a long run.....but like all fighter eventually they've got nothing left...Not to say Hatton does'nt have anything left ! Cause he does, but down time is eventually going to happen. IAD !
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Hitman is Back

The hitman and her ...... that does sound strangely familiar to me! LOL ...........

I think your right IAD, hes peaked already, struggles with weight ....... it will be his last year this year

w

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Who is Ricky Hutton, a boxer? I don't like to watch people inflicting pain upon each other, but my husband is crazy about it...........I don't know about all you guys....LOL>
                    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

The Hitman is Back

That's funny Lori. I don't like fight/rape etc., scenes on tv, but give me a boxing match, as long as they are at least middle weight, and I'm there! Don't like the fly, etc., weight tho, they hit each other all day and don't seem to make progress. Yawn.

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Ladies ,personally I prefer Boxers, Briefs are too confineing !!! LOL Ha ! IAD !
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Hart, I must be the odd ball out in my family. We discovered that my little old Mommy loved, loooooooooooooooved wrestling and she refused to talk to me on the phone when the match was on. My father would have never believed it. LOL.

IAD I love speedos myself, you got one?
                          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

The Hitman is Back

SURE LORI, HERE'S A PAIR OF SPEEDOS...Ha ! IAD !
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Hitman is Back

Lori, when will you become aware, be careful what you ask for?! :H

Comment

Working...
                              X