My husband drinks a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband drinks a lot

What help! Becoming very aggressive with him when he is drunk! Wanted advice:new::thanks:

My husband drinks a lot

Hi & :welcome:

Is it you thats aggressive because he is drunk???? How often does he get drunk ........

If you can tell us a little bit more you may get more advice ......

Sorry that you are feeling this way ........

LOve & Hugs, BB xx:l:h
    sigpicXXX

Comment

My husband drinks a lot

Hi Ambal

I am with Betty on this, can you tell us a bit more, this is such a great place, there are so many people here who can help you if you let us know a little bit more. Take care, my lovely - I hope you are okay

J
      X

Comment

My husband drinks a lot

my husband

Hi good day
        Hi everyone as I read previous that there husband are drinking a lot so that their family being not good relationship. Therefore, I would like to share you that my husband is drinking a lot when he always drink and going to be a drunk our family are very affected because of my husband. But after all when my husband realize that a drinking to much is not good.:thanks:

Comment

My husband drinks a lot

Do you think that he drinks because he wants to???? I drank because I felt like I had no other choice...Alcohol was a enemy that i was not strong enough to beat by myself...I can understand why you are so frustrated at him but I think you have already showed that you care for him by coming here.Please keep reading the posts, you will see that there is help for you both here.....Evie
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X