Sick of feeling sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick of feeling sick

Day one. After 30 years of drinking, I have finally realized I have got to quit. I don't have a clue how to do it.

Sick of feeling sick

Hi rem,
    You've come to a great place to learn how to "do it". Keep reading. You'll probably hear a lot of "you" in our posts/stories. Welcome! gina

Comment

Sick of feeling sick

Thanks Gina, I have already seen a lot of me while reading the posts. I ordered the book, cd's, and supps, hope they help. Thanks for the welcome. I'm already feeling better.

rem

Comment

Sick of feeling sick

Mornin' Rem, Welcome aboard!
        I've been a pretty dedicated drinker for at least about 30 yrs. Lived in a ski resort for 20 yrs,(very hedonistic lifestyle, & of course I had to run w/the Big Dogs!) All or nothin!
        Before that, college...party,party,party...same w/High school.
        So, yeh, it's really hard to break that mind set. I've gotten it pretty well established.
        So strange because on the other hand, I'm real healthy, always exercising, vegi for 24 yrs, all that sh... that doesn't go along w/ drowning my life w/ alcohol. Crazy huh? Almost like there's 2 people sharing the same critter. I always say I have an "Evil Twin"...My Husband swears by it!
        There I went & wrote another damn book! Sorry. But really, welcome, Keep posting & checking in, I think you might like it here.
        Hugs & prayers Judie

Comment

Working...
        X