Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I chat?

Ok,

This only happens only my work computer. Right now I see 4 people in the room. When I push the chat button, the room opens up and I am the only one there. It works fine at home. Any advice. I guess I should be doing it at work, but it is a challenge to get on at home.

-Nina

Why can't I chat?

can't chat

Same thing happens to me, Nina, and I am at home. Very frustrating. Oh well. Wish I could join in on the fun!:lol Gina

Comment

Why can't I chat?

Re: can't chat

I thought it was because of Java, but I made sure that was installed. Dang it!

Comment

Why can't I chat?

I have the same problems....once in awhile I do get in and can chat...sometimes when there are more than two in room, others can't see what is being said. And still other times the room takes forever to load and kicks me all the way out of the internet. I wonder if it is a ezboard issue? Well atleast we know we are not alone with this issue (as with other, lol)
        Happy Tuesday & Valentine's Day!
        ~tammie

Comment

Why can't I chat?

haven't had this experience! guess keep trying!

Comment

Why can't I chat?

Hi, gang.

I just responded to Nina on another thread--recommended hitting "refresh" before entering the chat room to view the updated number of participants. If you do this and continue to have the same problem, please report back and I'll contact EZBoard. I understand this is a beta (early) release of their chat program so it may be a bug that needs working out.

Really happy to see the chat site being used--that's fantastic.

RJ

Comment

Why can't I chat?

i'm in the chat room right now! anyone wanna chat?

Comment

Why can't I chat?

Not working on my work computer even though Java is installed, but works fine at home. Can't figure this one out.

-Nina

Comment

Why can't I chat?

Nina, all:

I've put a call in to the help desk. Will do my best to get this resolved.

RJ

Comment

Working...
                  X