The Power of Intention - Dr Wayne Dyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend recommended this book and I think because of one thing and another I didn't get too far. I decided to dig it out again and start from chapter 1 again. Dr Wayne W Dyer was raised in orphanages/foster homes etc and as the blog goes overcame his troubles and became successful. At first I couldnt get into the book but realising for me, the Spirit of Intention was God(Holy Spirit ?) - then I settled into it and for me it is helping me in trying to become a more positive and forward - looking person. I have forgiven and am forgetting all past bad experiences...it doesn't help to hold on and I am looking for peace, love and happiness by being those things to those around me. (Well, I am trying...) I miss some old friends who I have lost touch with but if their lives are happy now and fulfilled then they too are moving towards the Power of Intention...sounds corny I know...but might as well get into the language. It has started to work
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Wayne is an amazing guy...i have known him since the late 70s when he wrote (Your erronious zones).The book opens with Wayne at an AA meeting.His latest gig is Toaism.I see him almost every summer when he is a key speaker at Lilydale Spiritualist Camp.I think that his books are amazing...I have loved them all !!!!! Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Yes, very good author. Colllin Tipping too.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Heavenly -- very nice post . I like your Og Mandino quote! I have several of his books!
        Tiny

Comment

Thank you I am ejoying dipping into the book again...

Tiny maybe you should put an Og Mandino quote as your signature too?
          ?We are one another's angels?
          Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

I too have been reading Wayne Dyer since the 70's. I have had the pleasure of hearing him speak on several occasions. His own story is quite amazing! I have yet to read his latest book on the Tao, but I have watched this lecture on PBS.
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
            X