Book updates and kudzu dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the downloadable version of the book about six months ago and read it and even ordered everything and spoke to my doctor, but was training for a marathon and didn't want to mess with my system.

I was dismayed to find on this forum that now the recommended dosage of kudzu has been increased from 150mg to 1000mg - and I have 3 bottles of 150mg! Should I just experiment with the dosage, increasing as necessary depending upon the cravings? I can't really see myself downing 5 or 6 additional pills, but don't want to waste them either.

Is there someplace to download updates to the book? Or just stay plugged in to this forum? This is my first time here today...

K-

supps update

Hi Karen,

As far as a book update: I got mine during Christmas and it did still list kudzu at 150mg... I got the update off this site. I take 2-3x a day... lots of vitamins... but it works.

I read your post regarding the All One, I am small also, and have had a hard time at first....thanks for the info. I still have the tummy rumbles...dia--- don't know if that is from the magniz. or evening primrose. I have been on all supps for about 6 weeks and still tirating up on the topa, 150mg. Thanks for all you infor.

Sounds like you are off to a good start, or continuation. I think this forum is good as everyone gives there imput with what works for them and what does not.

Tammie

Comment

Thanks Tammie, I don't mind swallowing pills that much, so I guess I will increase the number of 150s I am taking. I have a question into Dr. Garcia after reading on the FAQ (I think) not to take kudzu if one suffers from endometriosis. I have something called adenomyosis, aka "inside-out endometriosis" where the endometrial tissue, rather than growing outside of the uterus, infiltrates itself into the walls and folds of the uterus. Horrendous cramping and flooding every month. It is under control now. I am hoping that I will be able to do the kudzu, seems like a major loss to the program if I can't.

RE: All-One, I am going to post right now on that thread instead of here...new developments daily it seems! But then again, I am just a newbie...

Comment

I downloaded the book in January and have worried abut taking to much Kudzu at 1000. The book still says 150.

Comment

Please see my recent post on this topic here.

RJ

Comment

Working...
          X