Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else on Campral?

Hello...
    I would like to find out if anyone else is on Campral instead of Topamax?? My doctor was not familiar with prescribing Topa for excess drinking, but for migraines and epileptic seizures, but said she had seen good success with Campral, and with much less side effects. I am on day three with it and I can really tell it's working. So far, no side effects other than possibly a little yawny during the day, and for some weird reason I have a bitter aftertaste in my mouth after every sip of water! I am drinking bottled water too, so I have tried other water and it all does it. Strange.

Does anyone have more experience with Campral and would be willing to share their sucesses or thoughts??

Allie

Anyone else on Campral?

Hi, Allie and welcome.

You'll find lots of good info about others' experience with Campral in the Best of the Boards area under "Medication." We'll be updating that section with new posts soon.

Also: be sure to use the EZBoard search feature. First move up one level. (In this case, click "Just Starting out..." above.) You'll see the search link up on top. Click "Search"; then after "Search Words" enter the term "campral" or any other topic you're interested in. Select the "Entire Message" from the drop down menu. Best to deselect the case sensitive box, as well.

You'll find lots of great advice I'm sure.

Best,

RJ

Comment

Anyone else on Campral?

One more thing re: searching

Simply hit "refresh" (icon with green arrows on top of page for Internet Explorer users; can't remember others) if you back up to see additional posts and wind up with the "Page Expired" message. They'll all magically reappear.

This will make sense after you try it.

RJ

Comment

Working...
      X