Hints on getting the ALL ONE down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any hints on getting the ALL ONE down? I have tried it with V8, which I normally like. Anyway that isn't going to work for me, lol.

Any helpful hints welcome.
    Thanks,
    Tammie

Hi Ya'll! I havn't gotten the "all one yet", but did get my topa p-script today. Is the all one, powdery enough you could put it in a gel cap? I've done that w/ Goldenseal powder or other nasty, bitter herbs that 'gag' you. You can get empty gel caps @ most any health food store, maybe even at a pharmacy?... Hugs Judie

Comment

I haven't been taking the All One, but my hubby has. So far the best mix has been with V8 smoothies(comes in a 64oz bottle by the juices and stuff in the grocery store). He puts it in a shaker to mix it up well and he said it works pretty well.

Marcie

Comment

Re: All One

I take the All One w/ about a half a cup of pineapple juice. I poor the juice in first (which I read is what you should do in a previous post, so the All One doesn't get stuck to the bottom). Shake the living crap out of it and down it. What I hate is that it makes me belch for maybe five or ten minutes after and I get to taste the stuff all over again. This passes though and it's not that terrible.

Sved

Comment

Haha! I belch a little too.

I use half cranberry juice half water, and I use a shaker (the kind used for protein shakes) I continue to shake it as I drink it from the shaker to keep it from settling at the bottom.

I figure its good for me, so I take it...

Janet:rolleyes

Comment

Hey Judie -- the dosage on All One is a heaping tablespoon, so gelcaps really aren't an option. Unless you're talking some mighty big gelcaps! :eek

I must admit, it's kind of a hassle for me to take. It does require quite a vigorous mixing (can't just stir...) and if you don't wash up the dishes immediately it leaves quite a mess behind.

BUT the stuff is so good for you it is definitely worth the effort. I've taken in smoothies (my preference, but I don't always have the time to make one) or orange juice (fine as long as it is mixed well enough).

Comment

Mike,
              The smoothies I mentioned above are premade in a bottle of juice by V8. I just bought orange cream yesterday, not my flavor of choice, but hubby says its good. They have berry, orange, pina colada flavors as well. Only 90 calories, not too bad.....

Marcie

Comment

ALL ONE or What Else

I have a large stash of good multivitmins so I bought an amino acid supplement to add to this, thinking that I would save some $$$ then start on the ALL ONE when they ran out. HA!HA! Joke's on me! You're supposed to take 5-10 of these amino acid supplements a day, plus, their size seems more appropriate to the Jolly Green Giant or a whale, not a person! I may go to the ALL ONE after all, and the heck with the money. Thanks for all the good tips on taking the ALL ONE, though! It's hard being healthy!!! (BIG WHINE!):lol

Hugs,
                Kathy

Comment

Re: ALL ONE or What Else

Do you think it would work if I added it to my morning yogurt?

-Nina

Comment

Re: ALL ONE or What Else

Thanks for the hints....So I just have to force it down and not think about it; right! lol.

I did try it today with orange juice, put juice in small jelly jar with powder and shook the heck out of it! Still awful but I got it down. I will have to see if I can find a "shaker".

Nina, it might work in your morning yogurt if you put granola or something in it. What I don't like about it is the gritty, thickness of it. It is worth a try.

Have a good day all,
                    Tammie

Comment

Jolly Green Giant!! LOLOLOL

Kathy,

You got those big crazy body builder kind of aminos!! My ex-boyfriend used to take them, he had to take like 14 of them to "feed his muscles" (spoken with an Arnold accent)

The kind of aminos tabs we need are not that big, acutally there is one made by Source Naturals called Amino Daily that has the exact same aminos that are contained in the ALL ONE original formula. The only thing I don't like about Amino Daily is that it's a proprietary blend so you don't known the exact dosage of each amino. They are just lumped all together, when you read the label.

I just had to answer your post Kathy because you made me laugh out loud !! hahahahaha!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hey check out www.allstarhealth.com, the have the best prices on the net for the ALL ONE and their service is great!
                      Janet :lol Jolly Green Giant!

Comment

Re: ar1111 -- hints for All One

ar1111,

I saw that you had asked Dr. Garcia a question regarding getting the All One down. I also had a problem with this and thought this thread might be of help to you; please read up for some funny yet helpful info....

I now mix mine in the shaker with Pineapple, orange, banana juice, about 1/2 cup of really cold juice and shake the crap out of it...and then keep shaking...It's not bad now, kind of good, plus I know how good it is for me.

Hope this helps. I know how busy the Doctor is and she some times takes awhile to answer so I thought I would try to help you out.

Have a good day,
                        Tammie

Comment

Re: All One

How much do we all belch when we drink?

Comment

Belching in General

I just belch, period!!

I take fish oil capsules, too, so I get a salmon-flavored belch about 15 minutes later, yuck! Normally, I'm not offended by normal human functions, but now my belches even offend me!

Kathy!

PS, sure this is more than all of you needed to know, but I couldn't resist!

Comment

Re: Belching in General

Keep coming with the how to get the All One down suggestions!!! I am STRUGGLING...it is gross and I taste it more than half the day! I am almost willing to try a 6 inch empty gel cap!!

Comment

Working...
                              X