Stranded alone in chatroom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone use this? I actually had a great conversation with one of the main people who post here, who is now backing out. That scares me... I'm new!

Also on Campral, as of this morning. Would love to chat with anyone!

Allie

Hi Allie,

I see you are still here...give me two mins and I will join you in the chat room..okay.
    Tammie

Comment

Allie,
      I wasn't backing out! I just had work to take care of. I'm not on as much as I was in the beginning because of other issues. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry if you took it that way!

Macie

Comment

Hey Marcie

I'm sorry...
        I just thought you said you werent doing the plan anymore as you had other things to focus on. I totally understood. I was only concerned that this was not helping you, and what I could do, or what you would suggest.

Again, I was very touched by your story, and I hope all is well and that you continue to share. I hope I did not offend in any way! Enjoyed chatting with you!

Allie

Comment

Never saw you there...

Hope I can catch you there another time! I will log on for a few minutes and see if you are there..

allie

Comment

Allie;]

I've been on in the chat room so any time you post you will be there I'll try to be in there.

Brandy

Comment

Working...
            X