The Mood Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mood Cure

I'm sure most people on this site have read this, but still! This divides up your emotional problems types, and tells you what to take. And its just one or two things. It is not like one of those books that tells you to take 100 supplements or anything.
    It has helped me, right away.
    It has a webiste, too.
    Lila

The Mood Cure

Food is medicine- can be good or bad medicine. I really believe that and this is where I think AA misses the point. Foods, supplements can make or break you. If you have the right brain chemistry, very little willpower is needed to battle addiction.

Comment

The Mood Cure

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered it and read it. Very good.

Comment

The Mood Cure

The same author has also written The Diet Cure, before the Mood Cure, I think. I've had both books for years. Flipped through them but never read all nor followed the advice. Guess that's why I'm not cured of anything.
        But thanks for the reminder. I just pulled out the Diet Cure so I could tell you what the focus is, and realized that I need this advice here now. "Julia Ross .... shatters the myths to reveal the real causes of overeating and weight gain... you'll discover your unique body-chemistry imbalances...." etc etc.
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

The Mood Cure

Thanks Lila for suggesting this book. I just read it last week on vacation and I am hoping this will be a life changing book for me. I fell into all four categories (yikes) and will go buy the supplements this week. I am very hopeful!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
          X